Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straight or Gay
If a man has reoccurring sex with another man is he gay?
Yes or no

It's a possibility that he is gay. He may also be bi-sexual, or pansexual. In fact, he could be anywhere on the kinsey scale...besides a 1, I suppose. This theoretical man, of course, is obviously capable of having a relationship with another man, which would obviously be labelled "gay", but that's just a relationship. This theoretical man's sexuality, just from your information, cannot be given as there's not enough to go on.

[Image: aaa.jpg]

Does he have sex with just men? Because I have with both, I am bisexual, about a 4.5 on the Kinsey scale.

AppleGeek Wrote:If a man has reoccurring sex with another man is he gay?
Yes or no

I voted yes because I presume you meant of his own desire. If a guy swears up and down he's straight while having sex with guys repeatedly then I'm not going to believe him.

However, there are extraordinary sitches in which this doesn't apply, from survival sex (that is, prostitution) and prison.

Interesting enough, while jocks seem to be especially against homosexuality I've read enough articles of where it came out they were homosexually abusing kids in "hazing" them, and that was done repeatedly. Furthermore, Russia is still very homophobic, I think over half (at least according to one poll, and I can't recall who conducted it) believe it should be a capital crime, yet I heard from a Russian that the reason there were so many Russian soldiers who shot up their own unit was because men were forced into service and the ones designated to be bullied were sometimes (perhaps even often) sexually abused by the men as a sign of domination & contempt (and a few respond by taking their service rifle and blowing the hell out of everyone else, I presume we only hear about those where the body count is especially high). In these cases it seems to be a literal "fuck you" of domination & contempt rather than love & desire, so even though they repeatedly sexually abuse their own gender (Russia and jocks are also infamous for doing the same to females, too) then I don't see that as "gay." (And apparently neither does the Christian Right, Russian Orthodox, or Catholic Church since they believe gays should be oppressed, even killed, but those who sexually abuse as I just described aren't worth their attention.)

In would say yes

REOCCURRING = Bisexual or gay.
Or raped but in the very worst case...

I'd say he'd have to be bi or gay. A good question is whether someone who has willing homosexual intercourse while incarcerated in prison is bi if while free he wouldn't ever do it.

The prison issue is a good one. Men want to have sex, and if there are only guys available, well, guys it will have to be. They are definately not gay, and see their victims as women substitutes. It's Men and Punks, and nothing to do with homosexuality.

Are you sure the GAYOMETER goes all the way up to 9?

princealbertofb Wrote:Are you sure the GAYOMETER goes all the way up to 9?

I keep revving but it never quite gets there, dammit! Pray