Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Boys!
I'm new to Chicago and I'm looking for some fun. Does anyone know where to have a good time? I'm looking to meet some really fun and sexy guys. I'm into cute guys, and you have to have something unique about you. Call me if you're brave enough! Kevin 773-657-3400

By the way, I'm a good looking guy, and I like fun conversation, I'm well kept, and prefer the same.

I highly doubt this is going to get the response you want.

this is not a dating site

Not trying to date, just trying to meet some fun people! Forum or phone.

This is a good place to chat and make friends. But as Meg said its not a dating site.
An eye for an eye

ROFL, well if you're trying to be alluring, not having my father's name would be a great first step!

On a serious note, this forum is mostly for conversation, making friends, meeting new people, advice, etc. People have met partners here before, or so I've heard, but making threads for the purpose of finding them (or threads that hint at it like this) are kind of discouraged. There are EXCELLENT dating sites dedicated for that purpose.

Hopefully that doesn't scare you away, and you stick around for awhile. Smile

Beleive this is the wrong site for that sorta of stuff Tongue enjoy your fun on a hook up site

Read the rules.

KevinCawley Wrote:Not trying to date, just trying to meet some fun people! Forum or phone.

Make that fun, sexy, and cute. Something tells me you mean something very different than I do when you say you want to "have some fun." I don't need people to be cute and sexy when I have fun with them ('course by "fun" don't mean "sex," at least not with strangers).

And as for actual friendship (not to be confused with fuck buddy) you should look past the wrapping (like "cute") because it can be really misleading about the gift (or burden) it hides.

KevinCawley Wrote:I'm new to Chicago and I'm looking for some fun. Does anyone know where to have a good time?

If you follow this link you'll find all the fun/good times you could want.

http://www.chicagofun.com/

Enjoy!