Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mermaids: the new evidence
The thread on Mermaids has been locked so I'm adding it here:

Time to break out the popcorn. Yeah, you say you'll never watch it, but I believe that like when people say they never masturbate. You'll see, you'll believe, and no matter how much you protest I'll know next time at the beach you'll listen for their song...and may even hear it (good for you). :tongue:

Pix Wrote:The thread on Mermaids has been locked so I'm adding it here:

Time to break out the popcorn. Yeah, you say you'll never watch it, but I believe that like when people say they never masturbate. You'll see, you'll believe, and no matter how much you protest I'll know next time at the beach you'll listen for their song...and may even hear it (good for you). :tongue:

My mommy says I'm a pwetty mermaid <3. What with my locs flowing as I swim underwater...and my beautiful songs... In my dreams :-P.

I still believe. We know more about space than our oceans they say and it's true. Even though our knowledge of space is like really small lol.

Wow that is like an ancient one.

BTW its a Hoax, and the little girl dies in the end... Yeah I just love ruining movies for people.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Wow that is like an ancient one.

BTW its a Hoax, and the little girl dies in the end... Yeah I just love ruining movies for people.

Party pooper! :p

How can you deny the existance of Merpeople, when you yourself are an Elf?

I just watched that and I have to all in all it was a good show.

I was going to watch it but I got caught up in a video game. its one of those things where even if you don't believe it it's still entertaining to watch.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

QueenOdi Wrote:Party pooper! :p

How can you deny the existance of Merpeople, when you yourself are an Elf?

I didn't deny the existence of Merfolk - I just said this 'documentary' is a hoax, a fiction. Big difference.Rofl

I thought this got debunked on Facebook already.

Mermaids is REAL!!!

Otherwise they wouldnt have made movies about them!!!

[Image: MV5BMTgyNjg0NzI4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzE5...4,317_.jpg]
[Image: 220px-Mr._Peabody_and_the_Mermaid_FilmPoster.jpeg]

Some Mermen can be quite nice....
but they still leave the bed wet.

[Image: mermen-warriors.jpg]