Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle help ?
4 on the sides, blend with a 5 and finger length on top!

3 on the sides blended with a 4 and 5 with finger length!

What would these exactly look like ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

LOL that sounds like something you read in a menu :biggrin:

That's all information you have and you are brave enough to let them create that on your head? Smile

That sounds long to me as i like 0.5 on back n sides blended into 4 or 5 on top. I think it would look fine, if not will always grow back wont it. ",

gmerdude Wrote:4 on the sides, blend with a 5 and finger length on top!

3 on the sides blended with a 4 and 5 with finger length!

What would these exactly look like ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Im a #5 on the sides and a #7 on top, blended.

Pretty much just about 1/2 inch of hair on the sides and maybe 1-2 inches of hair on top.
I comb mine over to one side. I don't do anything "fancy" with it.

What in the heck are you hoes talking about??? Lol, Haircuts and #s, what is this Algebra for hair?

Just get a Fade sis, all guys look nice with one and make sure to get a nice outline with crisp edges...just sayin. Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:What in the heck are you hoes talking about??? Lol, Haircuts and #s, what is this Algebra for hair?

Just get a Fade sis, all guys look nice with one and make sure to get a nice outline with crisp edges...just sayin. Wink

LOL

The "#'s" are the lengths of attachments to electric clippers.

You put on the attachment of the length of hair you want, and then run it through your hair and it cuts off what is longer than the attachment.

Super easy way to get a hair cut.

Ive been doing my own hair this way for years. Save SO much money!!!

MisterTinkles Wrote:LOL

The "#'s" are the lengths of attachments to electric clippers.

You put on the attachment of the length of hair you want, and then run it through your hair and it cuts off what is longer than the attachment.

Super easy way to get a hair cut.

Ive been doing my own hair this way for years. Save SO much money!!!

Ohhh. Growing up with mixed hair, and being raised around black people, I have no clue how white people cut their hair lol. We just get all the hair cut off or designs and stuff, no #s and blah blah. Different guards on the razor(hair machine), but that's only for different hair textures lol.

And Personally, my last hair cut was last February 1st, and before that years lol, so from either hair type, I don't have alot of experience.

I'm just blessed to have best of both worlds, even though I have dreadlocks Rofl . So what am I doing here again? X-P

I'm white as hell and I just now learned about all this # stuff. I'd always just say 'cut about ___ inches off all around' and be done with it. At first I read this thread and thought "is there like some universally agreed-upon menu for haircuts now?" Then I was enlightened.

Got my hair cut last week. Went with #2 on the sides and blended to #4 on the top. I think it's a little short but it'll grow back.

(Donated the 21 inches of hair to Locks of Love)

What's a haircut?