Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bisexuals?
I am bisexual, I guess, and i was wondering if there are other guys or ladies that have the issue I have with it. I am never really drawn to men and women at the same time. At times I am exclusively attracted to men and then it shifts right about the time I get comfortable with it to women and then back again. I find this deeply frustrating, do any other people go through this?

If so how do you deal with it?

hank Wrote:I am bisexual, I guess, and i was wondering if there are other guys or ladies that have the issue I have with it. I am never really drawn to men and women at the same time. At times I am exclusively attracted to men and then it shifts right about the time I get comfortable with it to women and then back again. I find this deeply frustrating, do any other people go through this?

I *did*.

I called it "The Pendulum".

It was very disorienting for years. Eventually I just settled down into a gay identity. Still attracted to some women, I guess, but I'm not really interested in a "straight" breeder type of relationship.

My advice, as long as you're single, is just take it day by day and try not put too many expectations on yourself. After you date several people, men or women, you'll probably just gravitate to what makes you MOST comfortable and search for that type of partner.

This happens to me to an extent. Phases of preferring one to the other. But then there are times where it evens out. How do I deal with it? I just let it happen. There's never a time where I only have interest in one or the other, so I don't know if it will affect much.

I consider myself "gay" and have always wanted a long term relationship with a man. However, I have been with women, enjoy the company of women and love performing oral sex on women! Smile

I have never had any problem "shifting gears" as it were. If I am with someone, I am with them. But when I am single, whatever happens, happens. No Problem.

I say I am gay, due to a mix of laziness and aversion to labels, especially the mixed results you get from telling people you are bi.

Though I have dated plenty of girls long term, and enjoyed it. I will date anyone who I get a connection and chemistry with. After that and a good personality my libido is sufficiently intrigued and will be happy.

That's pretty much how I experience it too. We just can't make up our damn minds.

Yeah that's what happens to me. Which is sort of why I marked myself as "gay" when I joined... :o

Shiner Wrote:I say I am gay, due to a mix of laziness and aversion to labels, especially the mixed results you get from telling people you are bi.

Though I have dated plenty of girls long term, and enjoyed it. I will date anyone who I get a connection and chemistry with. After that and a good personality my libido is sufficiently intrigued and will be happy.

Yes I do not understand why people need to voice their opinion on my sexuality. I don't want to say gay or straight because it will poison the well if you will. But so many times have i said that I am bisexual and sometime else says, oh you will figure it out.

Aaaarrrrrg

hank Wrote:I am bisexual, I guess, and i was wondering if there are other guys or ladies that have the issue I have with it. I am never really drawn to men and women at the same time. At times I am exclusively attracted to men and then it shifts right about the time I get comfortable with it to women and then back again. I find this deeply frustrating, do any other people go through this?

It ain't an issue gal! o:

An interesting thread, thanks, Hank