Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the best psychoactive drug?
Whats the best psychoactive drug?

Lest harmless + best trip = best

lol silly question. Nobody can really answer that for you, drugs - results may vary.

tripping is always going to have risks associated and you can never guarantee a trip.

I have a number of friends that have tried a number of things and all of them have different reactions.

I could probably tell you more or tell you of a good resource to do your own research, but but the very fact you have chosen to go anonymous speaks volumes.

These days I find caffeine climbing higher and higher up the list.

Droogs...your mileage may vary.

I have a particular fondness for methamphetamine and other 'speeds'. That great alertness and staying away for a week at a time plus all of the energy was a great combination for me.

Meth was my faithful partner for about a decade... Our relationship was a loving one - at first....

I did drop acid more than a few times, peyote buttons, srooms - mostly to get in tune with the universe and become one with the meth monsters - erm I mean the Great Spirit.

If you seriously want to use drugs then you need to put yourself out there and try different ones, see what suits your personality.

Different people react differently to drugs. I knew a gal who would slam a bit of meth and be sound asleep in less than an hour. Yeah one would think an upper mainlined would cause her to stay away - nope, she slept... So its highly possible that your use of any drug may have a different reaction/action than another persons personal experience.

Understand that psychoactive drugs often lead to hallucinations which can be a happy trip or being one where you meet the monsters that dwell under the thin veneer of reality.

So if you are going to experiment, I strongly suggest you get a buddy who has experience and can sit with you to help you through any bad trips... or call the EMT to have you taken to the ER should you get something a bit off.