Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal persona
All my life i have been a giant. I was always the biggest kid in my class. In high school nobody picked on me I was 6'8"tall my freshman year. College was the same. Over the past couple of years I have been getting more acquainted with my emotions. I have been depressed here and there over the past couple of years. I think I have figured out why. I think it is related to my stature. Everybody sees me as a tuff strong guy. I am strong but tough not so sure. After a long time of being told what you ate you tend to believe it. I did for sometime. I think that is why I really like being queer because it makes me human gives me depth.

I never quite understood it until now. I am a really sensitive guy. I guess it was to show the smaller stature folks i am around that I am not some kind of monster.

Trust me, you didn't miss anything by not being the kid who was picked on. I scored high in the Keep Away Game (always the one they kept things away), and got minors in Titty Twisters (purple nurple, and assorted names, Wedges and Toilet Swirlies. I played lots of this sort of sports in school.

I think I majored in picking up my books/papers as nearly every day I got tripped or Randy or one of his goons purposefully ran into me, or just out and out pushed my books out of my hand on to the floor.

God I hated school...

Tough... yes you are, but not in a mean sort of way.

Having read your posts through the months I get there is a protective person inside of you. You are loath to cause harm, but at the same time you are seeking to take care/protect those around you. That requires a sort of toughness which is a positive thing. Most likely this is why you are in the line of work you are in.

I think that protective nature of yours is due in part to the fact that you do tower over your fellow humans. Humans are pretty much hard wired to find greater height to be 'protector' and 'shorter' to be protected - this ties into the size differences between men and women, and then there are children, 'smaller' means defenseless, taller means protector.

Shortness engenders us to be more protective (usually, too many are not wired this way I fear) and being taller makes us a bit more protective.

So its not so much how you are feared by the short people but that size difference places us in different roles with certain evolutionary expectations.

Its no secret that the majority of my past partners have been taller than me. ranging between 6'3 and 6'6. A decent part of the attraction was tied into the sense of security that their height gave me. Evolution at its finest Wink.

I didn't consider any of them to be monsters until they behaved as monsters.

I seriously doubt many people think of you as a monster, most may actually feel safer in your company feeling that if push comes to shove that you will use that greater size to protect them.

This may actually be more problematic for you to know that you will be seen as a protector than a monster....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Trust me, you didn't miss anything by not being the kid who was picked on. I scored high in the Keep Away Game (always the one they kept things away), and got minors in Titty Twisters (purple nurple, and assorted names, Wedges and Toilet Swirlies. I played lots of this sort of sports in school.

I think I majored in picking up my books/papers as nearly every day I got tripped or Randy or one of his goons purposefully ran into me, or just out and out pushed my books out of my hand on to the floor.

God I hated school...

Tough... yes you are, but not in a mean sort of way.

Having read your posts through the months I get there is a protective person inside of you. You are loath to cause harm, but at the same time you are seeking to take care/protect those around you. That requires a sort of toughness which is a positive thing. Most likely this is why you are in the line of work you are in.

I think that protective nature of yours is due in part to the fact that you do tower over your fellow humans. Humans are pretty much hard wired to find greater height to be 'protector' and 'shorter' to be protected - this ties into the size differences between men and women, and then there are children, 'smaller' means defenseless, taller means protector.

Shortness engenders us to be more protective (usually, too many are not wired this way I fear) and being taller makes us a bit more protective.

So its not so much how you are feared by the short people but that size difference places us in different roles with certain evolutionary expectations.

Its no secret that the majority of my past partners have been taller than me. ranging between 6'3 and 6'6. A decent part of the attraction was tied into the sense of security that their height gave me. Evolution at its finest Wink.

I didn't consider any of them to be monsters until they behaved as monsters.

I seriously doubt many people think of you as a monster, most may actually feel safer in your company feeling that if push comes to shove that you will use that greater size to protect them.

This may actually be more problematic for you to know that you will be seen as a protector than a monster....

I do like being a proctor, its a role I am natural in. But I like to be able to let my guard down from time to time, expose my frailties but you have you have a trustworthy person for that, and I find myself running low on that kind of person.

Aww Hankie Pankie <3.

Your Brain seems very intresting...the level of cognitive aptitude you possess is great, but the Emotional capacity is quite unique...and while the Empath in me wishes to gives hugz and kissies to you, the more Mental side of me wishes to borrow your brain for observation <3.

Eeek! The things you resonate are very confounding indeed! Such Paradoxical Idiosyncratic thoughts...however much they often come in the form Idioms...

To me, you seem like a Lamb...however cliche', that has been seperated from it's own self, and wishes to understand how it works and where it belongs, because it's only ever been half a Lamb, metaphorically speaking, and so seeks to fill it's missing half.

However, while being a Delicate little Lamb, it cannot handle nor tolerate incompatible peculiarities, such as insults, judgement,mis-guidance and lack of understanding.

Though yet... It encompasses measures unforeseeable, and for that reason, I can't make an astute observation...

Except to say, you need to really sit down and have a serious talk with your lamb...

She is trying to communicate with you, but you have too many barriers up, ironically to protect her, but is also blocking her out, when she is where your answers reside...

You are very interesting Sir. People are easy to read, even virtually(most times), but something about you is obscure...

I'll be keeping my Third Eye on you... Smile

QueenOdi Wrote:Aww Hankie Pankie <3.

Your Brain seems very intresting...the level of cognitive aptitude you possess is great, but the Emotional capacity is quite unique...and while the Empath in me wishes to gives hugz and kissies to you, the more Mental side of me wishes to borrow your brain for observation <3.

Eeek! The things you resonate are very confounding indeed! Such Paradoxical Idiosyncratic thoughts...however much they often come in the form Idioms...

To me, you seem like a Lamb...however cliche', that has been seperated from it's own self, and wishes to understand how it works and where it belongs, because it's only ever been half a Lamb, metaphorically speaking, and so seeks to fill it's missing half.

However, while being a Delicate little Lamb, it cannot handle nor tolerate incompatible peculiarities, such as insults, judgement,mis-guidance and lack of understanding.

Though yet... It encompasses measures unforeseeable, and for that reason, I can't make an astute observation...

Except to say, you need to really sit down and have a serious talk with your lamb...

She is trying to communicate with you, bur you have too many barriers up, ironically to protect her, but is also blocking her out, when she is where your answers reside...

You are very interesting Sir. People are easy to read, even virtually(most times), but something about you is obscure...

I'll be keeping my Thirs Eye on you... Smile

Ummm.... Not sure I follow the metaphor with the lamb. You think you can explain?

hank Wrote:Ummm.... Not sure I follow the metaphor with the lamb. You think you can explain?

Surely you know of the Little Lost Lamb, in the City I Am?

It means, the Lamb is the part of you that wishes to be found, but by having barriers, in this case your innumerous emotions and conflictions, you are not only protecting her from others, but are hiding her from yourself. Which is why you do not know the answers to your questions, as the answer is lost in Fray of your barriers.

So the Lamb is the part of you, you want answers for, but the City is you in which the Lamb is lost in.

Creating a Cyclic Enigmatic round-about that can only be broken when the barriers fall and you allow yourself to find yourself. Because only you can.

QueenOdi Wrote:Surely you know of the Little Lost Lamb, in the City I Am?

It means, the Lamb is the part of you that wishes to be found, but by having barriers, in this case your innumerous emotions and conflictions, you are not only protecting her from others, but are hiding her from yourself. Which is why you do not know the answers to your questions, as the answer is lost in Fray of your barriers.

So the Lamb is the part of you, you want answers for, but the City is you in which the Lamb is lost in.

Creating a Cyclic Enigmaticy that can only be broken when the barriers fall and you allow yourself to find yourself. Because only you can.

I still don't follow. what emotional barriers?

hank Wrote:I still don't follow. what emotional barriers?

You have to answer that one.

You say you are strong, yet wish to drop your guard, which says to me that you are tired of self-maintaining your emotions and wish to allow someone else to take the reigns.

You say you want to "be queer", yet you are uncertain of your own identity and not just sexually, which says to me you are conflicted, socially,emotionally,mentally, because you do not understand understanding and understanding yourself to be who and what you are.

Atleast this is how you come off often.

It's rather Confusing, and you seem to want answers only you can give yourself, which is what leads me to say or believe you do not understand yourself. Which isn't a bad thing, but it's not something we can show you, but something you have to see and feel within yourself.

The Lamb reflects the part of you you want to know, but the City it's lost in, is the confliction that is you and by extention your emotions and the barriers those emotions envoke, such as the Depression.

QueenOdi Wrote:You have to answer that one.

You say you are strong, yet wish to drop your guard, which says to me that you are tired of self-maintaining your emotions and wish to allow someone else to take the reigns.

You say you want to "be queer", yet you are uncertain of your own identity and not just sexually, which says to me you are conflicted, socially,emotionally,mentally, because you do not understand understanding and understanding yourself to be who and what you are.

Atleast this is how you come off often.

It's rather Confusing, and you seem to want answers only you can give yourself, which is what leads me to say or believe you do not understand yourself. Which isn't a bad thing, but it's not something we can show you, but something you have to see and feel within yourself.

The Lamb reflects the part of you you want to know, but the City it's lost in, is the confliction that is you and by extention your emotions and the barriers those emotions envoke, such as the Depression.

I am queer, not sure about being bisexual or gay, why I need labels like that I don't know. But this is the world I love in. I post these threads to get perspective, not answers . I never asked fur answers, i never asked a question. The lamb thing still makes no sense to me. All humans are on never ending quests for understanding, at least I hope they are. How dreadful to think i know everything.

Again your post seems more of an irritated response to some question you imagined.

Hello! You shouldn't be ashame about how tall you are! So much people love tall guys so the only problem I think you could have is being bttm and so tall lol because bttms use to prefer taller guys than them!!