Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my! His penis was uncommonly LARGE!
Ok. I am posting this anomymously because I was very ver y bad last night and did things that I really ought not have.
Every 2-3 months, I get a wild hair up my arse and go out drinking with my mates. My best mate, lets call him Alan, is the manager of the pub our friends all frequent so usually he is working, but last night he was off work and rang me up to see if I wanted to go out for a pint.
Needless to say, we got PISSED!
Now, Alan has always been very supportive of my sexuality and (unknown to most--including my boyfriend) often we often flirt when it is just the two of us. By flirt, I mean that we are very comfortable touching one another. For example, if we are watching a movie together I might lean back and let him hold me or he might let me hold him, but we never kiss or anything like that. One more than one occasion he has taken my hand and put it on his crotch to show me tht he has a hard-on, which leaves us literally rolling on the floor laughing and wiping tears from our eyes. I don't know what others would call a friendship like ours, but that our friendship. We both enjoy this flirty-but-safe relationship and just keep it completely to our selves, as other people (like my boyfriend or his girlfriend) just wouldn't understand.

ANYWAY.....after all these years of being friends of this nature, I still had never seen his penis in full light.....until last night. Sometime around 4 or 5 am, we were laying on the floor kinda holding each other and doing shots of schnapps and Alan got a boner and started poking me in the leg with it and laughing. Somehow, it turned into a "My Dick is Bigger" contest. I am a big man (well over 6 foot) but Alan is average height, so imagine my surprise when Alan pulled an 11 Inch (!) pecker out of his pants! Well....after laying eyes on that beauty, I couldn't help myself! I asked him if I could touch it. Then we jacked each other a little but neither of us came (I really don't think we were trying to get each other off, more like we both wanted to see what it felt like to hold the other's cock). It felt pretty good! LOL

Whoa!
Be careful there.
You have a boyfriend, and depending on how your boyfriend feels about the subject of sex and if you're in a monogamous relationship, you may very well of crossed a line.

As far as I'm concerned "pictures or it didn't happen".

I envy you!!!!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:As far as I'm concerned "pictures or it didn't happen".

Or "videos or it didn't happen". That could also suffice :p

If you like him then see where it goes
Richard

yum. heheheehehhe

Genersis Wrote:Whoa!
Be careful there.
You have a boyfriend, and depending on how your boyfriend feels about the subject of sex and if you're in a monogamous relationship, you may very well of crossed a line.

I am reletavely certain I DID cross a line, but it wasn't intentional (I did not go out with the intent of fooling around, it just kinda happened). I know Alan will never mention it to anyone and neither will I. Ever. Which is why I posted it here all stealth like Wink
It will definitely be remembered as one of the HOTTEST moments of my life, which is why I had to tell SOMEBODY! Thank God for the Anonymous Button!!!

Genersis Wrote:Whoa!
Be careful there.

I am reletavely certain I DID cross a line, but it wasn't intentional (I did not go out with the intent of fooling around, it just kinda happened). I know Alan will never mention it to anyone and neither will I. Ever. Which is why I posted it here all stealth like Wink
It will definitely be remembered as one of the HOTTEST moments of my life, which is why I had to tell SOMEBODY! Thank God for the Anonymous Button!!!

Beaux Wrote:I am reletavely certain I DID cross a line, but it wasn't intentional (I did not go out with the intent of fooling around, it just kinda happened). I know Alan will never mention it to anyone and neither will I. Ever. Which is why I posted it here all stealth like Wink

woops????????