Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was your first heart throb (as a gay child)
Mine was John Thaw when he was in The Sweeney in the 1970's.
He oozed masculinity and sex and it was then that I knew I wanted to have relationships with men.
I was about 11 or 12 and used to cut photos of him out of the TV Times and hide them in a school exercise book.
Since then masculine assertive men have always been my weakness.

i was bout 12 wen i fort i was gay and wen my mate was 13 he told me that he is gay i was so happy coz he is sooooooooooooooo fit lol so just to confirm i was gay on my 13 birthday i had a party and i invited my mate and i kissed him since then i new i lyked men then he turned into a right wanker coz he moved away 4 bout 2 years wen he moved back i was just a fuck buddy to him oh i didnt mined but he never spoke 2 me unless he wonted a bit of cock now i dont even c him

A very close tie between Tom Selleck in Magnum P.I. and David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider.The big hair,speedos,hairy chests,tight pants & those foxy moustaches had me thinking indecent thoughts.

Famous... I had a soft spot for a younger leonardo di caprio :biggrin: especially in the film: the beach. If I remember rightly.

I remember my youth when I tried to tell myself I wasn't gay by developing a huge crush on baby spice Laugh

Non-famous, I had the biggest crush on my best friend's mate, Nik. I used to chat to him every day - he was quite a depressive back then so I used to chat to him and help him out keep his spirits high etc - he was gay too - so one day I told him Confusedmile: that I was too and he helped me out back (not in that way LOL but like what to do etc. etc. sharing his experiences etc) But the weird thing is at the time I was going out with said best mate, Kayleigh...

Hmmmmm my first heart throb...this is going to sound VERY weird coming from someone born in the 90s....but I remeber fancying that guy from happy days.......fonzie! lmao.....*shy* NOT ANYMORE!

Yeah, when I was about 13 or 14, I had a major crush on Ryan Gosling. This is pre-Notebook and everything else. He used to be on a show called Breaker High, and he also played Young Hercules in the spin off from the Hercules: The Legendary Journeys tv show.
I don't really care about him anymore (though I am living in the town he grew up oddly enough).

The guy with the visor on Star Trek: Next Generation.
And the young guy who took the pictures on the New Adventures of Superman. And Dean Cain from New Adventures of Superman, actually.

It would have to be Warrior / Shadow / Rhino from UK Gladiators. Although I didn't really see it as a crush... didn't even start thinking about me as a person until 13, and then denied it to myself for nearly 10 years!

There was also 1 or 2 guys from school I perhaps liked more than I was prepared to let on.

Ere - do we get to count ones from school?

Coz if we do, Stephen O'Brien. Year nine. Italian decent. Black hair. Green eyes. Not skinny, Not fat. Just the right height.

Fucking straight people. They should wear fucking stickers or something.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:It would have to be Warrior / Shadow / Rhino from UK Gladiators. Although I didn't really see it as a crush... didn't even start thinking about me as a person until 13, and then denied it to myself for nearly 10 years!

There was also 1 or 2 guys from school I perhaps liked more than I was prepared to let on.

Well I knew I liked guys when I was about 10... but I was like this isn't right!! And then i got a girlfriend for 2 years when i was bout 13... but fter a month it was more like friendship again... rarely kissing etc. and then i decided "look, i like men!" so i told all my mates Confusedmile: