Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunny, I'm home!
Woo, back from New York! :-D!
EEK!, I went for 5 days with my college, a group of 23 of us (including the 3 teachers) went to New York to see two broadway shows, Avenue Q and Legally Blonde - The musical! Ahh, I don't even know where to begin!

Avenue Q; wasn't as good as I expected it to be. The songs are amazing, I don't know, just felt like something was missing *cry

Legally Blonde; BEST MUSICAL EVER! omg, it sounds crap but it is totally wow, you should try listening to the sound track on iTunes! *Sings, omigod you guys!* So addictive!

Anyway, we had the day free on Wed so me and my friends bought tickets seperetly from the college to see Wicked. Now, I wasn't a huge fan of Wicked and just wanted to see the flying scene BUT we had the understudy Elphaba, now she was AMAZING but they forgot to change the safety belt size to her size, and she couldn't get it fastened in the Defying Gravity scene, so she didn't fly! *cry* she just came out on stage and sang it *cry* I like literally nearly cried, I spent $111 on tickets just to see that scene.... BUT it was still amazing.

OH and graveyards - ew, there were literally MILES upon miles of small white graves near each other - I can't even explain... you see pictures in movies of graveyards like this and you just think to yourself 'ew, that is so just a set' because it's UNREAL but they actually are, ekk Sad!

MOUNTAIN DEW!!!! WOOO

I don't know what to say, stilll sooooo excited haha Big Grin

Tell us every detail.

NYC is such a fascinating place. One could spend a lifetime just people watching.

I seriously don't even know where to begin!

*sings Legally Blonde the Musical*

Welcome home!!

And start from the very beginning... its a very good place to start!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:And start from the very beginning... its a very good place to start!
Oh, bugger.

Wilem Wrote:Oh, bugger.

whaaaaaat!?!?! lol

Welcome back Hyde! New York huh! Hmm New York... so many memories there such us i ve never been Rolleyes

I thought hyde and gone into hiding. But nooo he's back again!!
OMG New york, soooo jealous!! Confusedmile: I so wanna go. Meant to be going at xmas with my mr but we'll see!

Haha Schadenfreude in Avenue Q is bloody funny!! Laugh

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:whaaaaaat!?!?! lol
You know what, boyo!!

Wilem Wrote:You know what, boyo!!

Moi?? I know nothin!!