Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Terrible...?
Okay, so, last night, i went out for a drink with a friend of mine at the local gay hangout.

Then, out of the blue some other guy shows up (whom my friend had actually invited without me knowing).

so, we sit around and talk about the every day kinda stupid things, desperately searching for something intelligent to say.
Which ofcourse, is just made SO MUCH MORE DIFFICULT seeing as how this particular boy is GORGEOUS !

So, anyway, unknowingly, I find myself staring at this well built, well mannered little hunk in front of me, when i start to notice that he himself does not merely glance, but lingers for extended periods.

Now is that not a clear indication of interest ???

So now, dilemma: I think my friend is actually interested in him.
Told me tonight that he's cooking him dinner on Thursday. Cry

BUT... even when i knew this, i still sent him a message on facebook... (after i had ripped my friends profile appart so i could find the boys details...)

So, would that make a really really really terrible friend ???

I mean, my friend goes on a date with a different guy every second day, so why cant i have this one ????????

Quote: So, would that make a really really really terrible friend ???
Yes it would!!!:tongue:

Quote: I mean, my friend goes on a date with a different guy every second day, so why cant i have this one ????????
In that case you ask your friend how serious he sees things between this guy, if he is serious then you shouldnt do anything. thats what i would do at least, and if the answer is that next week he ll find a new one then i would tell my friend i am interested and if he didnt mind you want to know him better in a different level.
You also can meet the guy again go for a coffee and if something happens and your friend finds out then you say it 'just happened' or that you were drunk. Thats how most people i know do anyway :biggrin:

spotysocks Wrote:Yes it would!!!:tongue:

In that case you ask your friend how serious he sees things between this guy, if he is serious then you shouldnt do anything. thats what i would do at least, and if the answer is that next week he ll find a new one then i would tell my friend i am interested and if he didnt mind you want to know him better in a different level.
You also can meet the guy again go for a coffee and if something happens and your friend finds out then you say it 'just happened' or that you were drunk. Thats how most people i know do anyway :biggrin:

ugh... NO !! why do you always have to be nice and considerate ???!!!??? LoL

He's got MANY ! i just want this one. it'll probably only be for a week or two, so do i really have to go through all the trouble ?????

:eek::eek:
Oh my !!
He just replied !

Hang on.....Cool how pathetic is this ???

I think i'm actually a little nervous .... hmmm.... very strange indeed !

if i was u i wood rip his cock of and shuv it up his arse and my mum said rip his balls of wonder were i get it from lol

Rowan Wrote:ugh... NO !! why do you always have to be nice and considerate ???!!!??? LoL

He's got MANY ! i just want this one. it'll probably only be for a week or two, so do i really have to go through all the trouble ?????

haha! that's a compliment i think....Oh thank you:biggrin:

Well it depends, maybe you are that unlucky and this one might not be just a shag for him??...lol He might think you disregard his feelings and be upset with you. If itsn't such a big deal but you are also prepared for the possibility that he might not like it then go for it and no trouble...
Or just get drunk and get it on with the other guy, that is a good excuse actually!

Rowan Wrote::eek::eek:
Oh my !!
He just replied !

Hang on.....Cool how pathetic is this ???

I think i'm actually a little nervous .... hmmm.... very strange indeed !

Butterflies!

Or is it guilts!!! Wink

spotysocks Wrote:haha! that's a compliment i think....Oh thank you:biggrin:

Well it depends, maybe you are that unlucky and this one might not be just a shag for him??...lol He might think you disregard his feelings and be upset with you. If itsn't such a big deal but you are also prepared for the possibility that he might not like it then go for it and no trouble...
Or just get drunk and get it on with the other guy, that is a good excuse actually!

not sure if that a compliment either......Cool lol

anyway, the guy said that he's just popping in quickly and its nothing romatic!
HELLOOOOO ! hint hint ! (i think ?!? ) lol

But, now, prob is... my friends a slut (no offence to him, love him to bits), so, how does one ensure that he keeps his hands to himself..... ??? Roflmao

LoL.... this is getting really pathetic now....

Rowan Wrote:not sure if that a compliment either......Cool lol

anyway, the guy said that he's just popping in quickly and its nothing romatic!
HELLOOOOO ! hint hint ! (i think ?!? ) lol

But, now, prob is... my friends a slut (no offence to him, love him to bits), so, how does one ensure that he keeps his hands to himself..... ??? Roflmao

LoL.... this is getting really pathetic now....

Oi! Cheeky....

He might actually means he quickly pops in your friends 'toushy' and there is nothing romantic as he doesnt bring a bottle of wine for the dinner. WinkRoflmao

sounds like you better move in quickly unless you enjoy sloppy seconds...

good luck