Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams
I had a dream last night that involved kissing a very very very sexy man i've never seen before. However as he seemed to like me, any idea where i may find him? lol

As the answer to this is most likely no (damn he really was hot), has anyone else had any interesting dreams recently?

newc_student_18 Wrote:I had a dream last night that involved kissing a very very very sexy man i've never seen before. However as he seemed to like me, any idea where i may find him? lol

As the answer to this is most likely no (damn he really was hot), has anyone else had any interesting dreams recently?

A few weeks before I drove to Bristol and ended up totalling my peugeot, I had a dream that I was in my car, it was on its roof, and there were sparks everywhere (basically what happened).

Couple of nights ago, I had a dream that I did it with my new car on a country lane and I got out and was like "for f**ksake!!! not again!!! F**K F**K F**K!!!!!" lol.

So now I'm scared! :frown:

newc... If I find him before you do... nevermind :biggrin:

Aww Smurlos.. try not to worry about it.. it's probably just from thinking back to the day you had the accident rather than a premonition for another one!

As for me... the latest dream I remember having was rather random and nonsense... it involved a swimming pool and gunge and I was a kid again! lol Stupid!!!

I love dreams, when i remember them, though they do make me worry about my mental stability because some of mine are seriously odd lol. Though ones with mystery hot guy are to be encouraged.

Eughh I keep having dreams about various people I fancy, but it's not kissing or whatever, it's just dreams of living with them.

Like sitting with each other watching telly,
Or sleeping together, but not sex. Just fallin asleep with each other.

That probably seems a bit cute, but it's actually quite depressing once I've woken up!

newc_student_18 Wrote:I love dreams, when i remember them, though they do make me worry about my mental stability because some of mine are seriously odd lol. Though ones with mystery hot guy are to be encouraged.

Haha yeah I've had ones of random hot guys in the past... I've had steamy ones of friends before :eek: which were veeeery weird.

The strangest dream I've ever had was me and my sister and all the kids being on a cruise boat going to France but there were no seats left so I was leaning against what I thought was a wall in a stairwell. All of a sudden it opened and we all plunged out into the sea. Which was boiling hot and clear blue, like the Carribean. And loads of people were swimming around and there were inflatable slides and stuff. And then we climbed out (somehow?) onto a surface that was covered with laminate flooring and looked much like our cafe area at work... and had a picnic! lol!

newc_student_18 Wrote:I had a dream last night that involved kissing a very very very sexy man i've never seen before. However as he seemed to like me, any idea where i may find him? lol

if u have that dream 3 times in a row them u will find him lol

A few years ago when I was in counselling for several years, my therapist used to ask about my dreams. That prompted me to keep a notebook on the bedside table (next to the music manuscript book), so that I could start keeping a record of dreams I remembered ... The manuscript book is for writing down those melodies that have a habit of disappearing when one wakes up fully.

i had a dream bout one of my friends actually. we were in a motel and he is really hot btw. anyway, i paid him a quid to do whatever i wanted for 5 mins lol. he kept asking how much time was left but i just said 5 mins lol. he seemed to enjoy me pleasuring him lol. that is the best dream ive had. so realsitic

marshlander Wrote:A few years ago when I was in counselling for several years, my therapist used to ask about my dreams. That prompted me to keep a notebook on the bedside table (next to the music manuscript book), so that I could start keeping a record of dreams I remembered ... The manuscript book is for writing down those melodies that have a habit of disappearing when one wakes up fully.

and you are not going to share some with us???

In one film lecture I attended it was hypothesized that the more images you viewed thru the day the less you dreamed (or at least remembered your dreams) as your brain found it less necessary to dream.

As a child I use to have the worse nightmares ever. I would wake up splash water on my face then close my eyes and the dreams would start all over again. Really scary, wild stuff.

Since early adult I am so overly visually stimulated that I rarely dream...