Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I saved a life today!
Don't get to excited though, I just gently pulled a Daddy-Long-Legs from a spiders web and sent him on his way.Spider

Your a hero Smile you my friend are Awesomesauce Smile

Yeah, but the spider went without her lunch!

<Debbie Downer>

Now the spider is either going to go hungry tonight or find a new meal to replace the missing one, in which case you've only substituted one life for another. :eek:

</Debbie Downer>

:biggrin:

That's life... or the Universe in general. Nature abhors a vacuum.

"Nature abhors a vaccuum"... in which case, she must despise outer space!

How depressing Sad

I saved a spider from drowning in my shower today c: since I cried because a lil fly died on my shower I will never allow another living being die in my presence.

What about all the bacteria on your body and on every surface

YOU CAN'T SAVE 'EM ALL =O

I seem to be one of those people who finds himself in situation where people die!

When I was a security officer at a shopping centre I dealt with two suicides and a sudden death.

Walking through the Town centre with a friend one afternoon, I found myself running towards an old man and catching him as he collapsed on to the ground. Later that day I had to give a statement to the Police. The man had cut his head as he banged it on a brick wall and the police wanted to be sure that nobody had thrown anything at him.

I've just completed a one day emergency first aid course which covers me to give first aid for the next three years (cover I suppose as in not getting sued by the ingrit whose life I've just saved!). I'd like to go on a more intensive three day first aid course later this year.