Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does this make me bi?
When I was 15 or 16, I got turned on by a line in Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart- "Succulent breasts". I think I got off to it. But now, that sort of thing probably wouldn't turn me on.

You were probably most likely just exploring your sexuality. Now I am competely gay but I do still find some women beautiful. The question to ask yourself is, could you ever love a women and be with your intimatly for the rest of your life? if the awnser is yes then you are most likely bi.

Arkansota Wrote:When I was 15 or 16, I got turned on by a line in Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart- "Succulent breasts". I think I got off to it. But now, that sort of thing probably wouldn't turn me on.

You misread it. It really said "Succulent chests".

Honestly, sometimes the energy and feelings put into certain music WILL do that. It's just the way it comes across.

Most people are "bi" to some extent, but that shouldn't stop you from self-identifying as gay (if that's what you're most comfortable doing).

I do not think that one thing makes me bi.

I think what defines your sexuality is who you see yourself having a future whith, while feeling attracted :3

yeah, I just don't feel attracted to women at this point. Aside from a few isolated incidents, they turn me off.

Then you're gay until proven wrong (:

No, I don't think that makes you bi necessarily.