Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of my new apartment!
I'm proud of my new apartment, it's my new home and I like it but it wasn't all roses.

I'm not sure how to post photos here but I'll give it a try (any decoration tips are more than welcome).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah ok, it worked.

Photo #1 is the Madras sofa. It's pretty but clearly too big for the living room but the bimbo that I hired as a decorator didn't care because she only wanted to make money.

#2 is the wonderful Thermomix, this will save you A LOT of space in the kitchen.

#3 is another great German invention, the SV1902 from Kärcher (vacum cleaner + steam machine) - I cal it 'The Panzer'.

Instead of a conventional desk, I bought #4 for a mere 120 euros. The bimbo wanted to sell me a huge piece of crap for 370 euros but I wisely told her to f*** off.

#5 is the only thing the bimbo got right: a beautiful bedside table with an integrated lamp.

More photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ooh I have the same glass table as yours! Except mine is coffee table sized

My Sopranos mug.

I still don't know what to put here.

Small but clever: #3 is the wonderful Chop ’N Prep Chef from Tupperware. It will save you A LOT of time and effort.

#4 is the crown jewel: the magnificent Manhattan coffee/dining table. The height is adjustable, so you can use it as a coffee or dining table. The bimbo wanted to sell me a similar model for 1.250€ but I bought this on the internet for a mere 487€ (incl. p&p).

Finally, another great appliance: the wonderful Philips Airfryer. This allows you to fry without oil and you can even bake cakes in it!

Somebody loves IKEA!!!! LOL

Nice and simple. Very clean looking.

I would suggest if this is the "look" you are going for, I would get one giant canvas print or giant wall art clock made from metal for the living room.

If you decide to hang prints, its usually good to go with something that will remind you of open spaces, being free, and/or having a window there. That way you wont feel so cooped up when you are stuck inside in bad weather or whatever.

Lilitu Wrote:Ooh I have the same glass table as yours! Except mine is coffee table sized

The Manhattan table.

I use it mostly as a coffee table but the height is adjustable, so I can use it as a dining table as well.

MisterLove Wrote:My Sopranos mug.

I still don't know what to put here.

Small but clever: #3 is the wonderful Chop ’N Prep Chef from Tupperware. It will save you A LOT of time and effort.

#4 is the crown jewel: the magnificent Manhattan coffee/dining table. The height is adjustable, so you can use it as a coffee or dining table. The bimbo wanted to sell me a similar model for 1.250€ but I bought this on the internet for a mere 487€ (incl. p&p).

Finally, another great appliance: the wonderful Philips Airfryer. This allows you to fry without oil and you can even bake cakes in it!

Airfryer?????? I will have to check that out!!!!

Which I just did.....I watch the video for that. Basically a mini-convection oven.
I would love to have one, but not for the price they are asking. Thats just ridiculous.
I could get a medium sized standard convection oven for that price.
REALLY neat gadget all the same!!!!

Whats that gadget between the photo of the couch and the glass table? I cant figure out what that is.

DrPhibes Wrote:Somebody loves IKEA!!!! LOL

Nice and simple. Very clean looking.

I would suggest if this is the "look" you are going for, I would get one giant canvas print or giant wall art clock made from metal for the living room.

If you decide to hang prints, its usually good to go with something that will remind you of open spaces, being free, and/or having a window there. That way you wont feel so cooped up when you are stuck inside in bad weather or whatever.

Thanks, Sweetie.

I have no idea what to hang on those walls but I'm in no hurry.

One thing's for sure: I'm definitely going for a 'minimalist' look. I need air, light, order and lots of free space.