Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New dude!
Hey everybody. My name is Logan Christopher and I live in New Hampshire. I am FTM. Pre-everything, for now.

I don't really have a sexuality. I put bisexual on here because I'm pretty sure I like both. I just don't know the technical term for me lol

I love music. I play piano, guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. I also listen to mostly everything. I'm currently obsessing over The Wonder Years, but I'm sure that'll change within a month or two. That's just how I roll.

I'm a writer. I write mostly everything, but specialize in short stories and poetry. I don't really have any writing on the internet yet. And I have a hard time sharing my writing with people. But if you gain my trust enough, I have no doubt I'll find something to send to you.

My favorite color is purple. I really like ice cream and tumblr. And I am in love with the most amazing girl I've ever met.

Hit me up if you wanna talk or if you have any questions or whatever haha

PeAcE~

You actually put transsexual, not bisexual, wasn't sure if that's intentional though!

Nice to meet you Logan Smile. I hope you stay with us for awhile!

Welcome to gs...always nice to have more musicians around!

And don't worry about the 'technical' term for you...save those for techno-gizmos gadgets and doohickies. You're a people :p

Miles Wrote:Welcome to gs...always nice to have more musicians around!

And don't worry about the 'technical' term for you...save those for techno-gizmos gadgets and doohickies. You're a people :p

A people sounds pretty accurate to me :3

Kumawool Wrote:You actually put transsexual, not bisexual, wasn't sure if that's intentional though!

Nice to meet you Logan Smile. I hope you stay with us for awhile!

I think you missed the F2M bit

ALSO
You sound similar to my friend he's also f2m pre everything and is into tumblr and writing. But instead of instruments he's into his dance.

I hope you enjoy our forum :3

~Joshular

Joshular Wrote:I think you missed the F2M bit

ALSO
You sound similar to my friend he's also f2m pre everything and is into tumblr and writing. But instead of instruments he's into his dance.

I hope you enjoy our forum :3

~Joshular

Ah, I just didn't know the abbreviation. I'm so slow with that stuff sometimes...

Sorry Logan --- Welcome again Xyxthumbs

Welcome, sir

good to have more of the artistic type folks in here...Confusedmile:

Welcome to GS!

Welcome friend. You're accepted with open arms. Please feel free to message me and talk. I'm always interested in making new friends

heyhey , welcome