Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy dude seeking webcam sex
Hey everyone!

Nice to meet you all. I am here to find guys who would be interested in webcam sex sessions...I am ready for everything: starting with dirty talks and finishing with hardcore roleplay, fetish, and all the wild fantasies...

:biggrin: Don't you just like theses first time posters. There is a member called Botty, send him a pm, he might be interested.

SexyDude, there are plenty of sites where you are bound to get some interest. I hope this isn't one of them. We have several youngsters on here and I would like to think it's relatively safe for them.

Ugh....
This is your first post so....
Welcome!
[SIZE=2]But this forum isn't that kind of site so your offer is....
[SIZE=7]Not Welcome!
[SIZE=2]No offence.....
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Thats not welcome as a first post dude. Maybe you can meet friends and then go on to do that with them in private. If you think this is a pick up site your well wrong. Please think long and hard before posting again!

Wait! Wait! Don't go!

Man! You guys scared him away!

I was looking for some hot webcam stuff...

If I can't do it in real life, might as well take advantage of the internet...

The op has deleated their account, maybe found the wrong forum, we have had a few new members looking for money and sordid requests.:frown:

Yeah , thats why the site is called "gay Speak .com" , not " Gayshag.com" lol:biggrin:

Funnypost haha love it!

Gareth125 Wrote:Yeah , thats why the site is called "gay Speak .com" , not " Gayshag.com" lol:biggrin:

Roflmao

cracked me up, thx for that m8