Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maleficent (witch)
Since I know some here consider her a favorite witch....

I'm sorry, why are we talking about my mother again????

I feel justice just couldn't possibly be done.

Especially if Aurora's acting is anything to go by.

I hope I'm proved wrong.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed that this isn't entirely new material, like an origin story or some other event involving Maleficent, but rather mostly a retelling of Sleeping Beauty but from her perspective.
Hopefully there will be enough development of her character within this setting to make it worth it.

Checking Wikipedia, the talent behind it, is as far as screen play writers and producer goes, is pretty good.

I'll cross my fingers on this one.

Maleficent is my FAVORITE bad gurl from Disney!!!!

I really DONT like Jolie!

I HATE it when movies do this to me!!! They put someone I cant stand into a role or character I adore, and it just messes with my brain so badly!!!

[Image: 200.gif]

I really liked "Jack the giant slayer" last year, another re-telling of an old story... i think this looks pretty cool and similiar in production.

Id rather watch this with jolie than "mirror mirror" with julia roberts, thats for sure, if roberts was playing maleficent i wouldnt even touch it with a stick Poke2

I thought jolie looked good in the trailer, I'll give this a chance.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Maleficent is my FAVORITE bad gurl from Disney!!!!

I really DONT like Jolie!

I HATE it when movies do this to me!!! They put someone I cant stand into a role or character I adore, and it just messes with my brain so badly!!!

[Image: 200.gif]

Amen!!

Just think… good thoughts… about Prince Phillip and all will be right with the world. :p

Jovial Wrote:Amen!!

Just think… good thoughts… about Prince Phillip and all will be right with the world. :p

I saw the actor who plays Phillip, he's so ordinary Sad

(Groan)... well then, I will just stick to my fantasy with cartoon version. :p

You know what I would like?

for someone to re-do Snowwhite (yes, again...re-re-re-do If you will)

and show what actually happened to the Evil Queen in the original tale..

you know...when Snow makes her attend the wedding with the prince and as a punishment for all the evil deeds, she is forced to wear red-hot-scolding iron shoes and dance till she drops dead...

that would be AMAZING

southbiochem Wrote:You know what I would like?

for someone to re-do Snowwhite (yes, again...re-re-re-do If you will)

and show what actually happened to the Evil Queen in the original tale..

you know...when Snow makes her attend the wedding with the prince and as a punishment for all the evil deeds, she is forced to wear red-hot-scolding iron shoes and dance till she drops dead...

that would be AMAZING

Agree, the un-sanitized adult versions of the original classics. Now that really would be something.