Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey any more teens
Ok i just joined this and looking to meet more friends is there any more teens in here.
New to this so any help is welcome.

Welcome to GS! I think there are a few other fellow teens on this site. Not sure who they all are though. But welcome to the site none the less. Smile

mbennet35 Wrote:Welcome to GS! I think there are a few other fellow teens on this site. Not sure who they all are though. But welcome to the site none the less. Smile

Thanks and hope we get to talk more.

austin17 Wrote:Thanks and hope we get to talk more.

Feel free to send me a PM anytime Smile

There are loads of teens here actually, so that shouldn't be a problem Smile

HumbleTangerine Wrote:There are loads of teens here actually, so that shouldn't be a problem Smile

Thanks i tried send you private message but not enough post.lol
So do go to chats and which room is there a teen room?

austin17 Wrote:Thanks i tried send you private message but not enough post.lol
So do go to chats and which room is there a teen room?

The chatroom is just one room thing because we usually dont get more than about 7 people in at once Tongue

Welcome to the forum! Have fun! Big Grin

there isn't a specific teen chat room
but if you hang around in there for a bit usually a few people will join , some of them might be teens . i know i've spoken to a few teen members in the chatroom before ~

Well howdy, I guess I constitute another "teen member" :biggrin: welcome to the forum!

ChrisD Wrote:Well howdy, I guess I constitute another "teen member" :biggrin: welcome to the forum!

Well hey. there. Chris. Haha since you same age i wouls say so. And when i say same age i think your profile said jan 22 omg same day we turning 18 same day. Love you Chris and we gotta get to know each other more.