Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Hate Christmas........BUT.........
There are some nice things about it.....

I love Frosty the Snowman
[Image: tumblr_mvil50G88L1rc0yuao1_500.gif]

and Rudolph, and Charlie Brown.
[Image: rudolph-hermie-blog.jpg]
[Image: hd-wallpapers-charlie-brown-christmas-wa...lpaper.jpg]

Fucking hate xmas......TO NO END.....

but I do also loooooooove Charlie Brown..Confusedmile:

Bunch of scrooges Tongue

I don't HATE Christmas...I just don't celebrate it.

Why do you have to be prompted by that one day a year to be with the people you love?
Why do you need to be prompted by that day to tell your loved ones how you feel?

There are another 364 days that you can do this and if you need xmas to prompt you to live, love and share then you are a very shallow person.

Christmas is for children, if I had kids I would get enourmous pleasure from watching the christmas eve anticipation and their little faces light up on christmas morning.

But other than that it is just a normal day for me.

dfiant1 Wrote:Christmas is for children, if I had kids I would get enourmous pleasure from watching the christmas eve anticipation and their little faces light up on christmas morning.

I am just a big kid at heart :biggrin:

Yeah but....

If any of you have 26 minutes to share (lmao) this is why i love what christmas can be.

With an introduction by david bowie... "The Snowman"

partis Wrote:Yeah but....

If any of you have 26 minutes to share (lmao) this is why i love what christmas can be.

With an introduction by david bowie... "The Snowman"

I LOOOOOVE Snowmen!
I collected Snowman cookie jars and other stuff for a while, when I could afford it.
Its been years since I bought a cookie jar though. Macys has one from Fitz and Floyd this year I want though. I hope they have some left over from Cmas this year.

Yeah Frosty The Drug Dealer and Rodolph is his number one customer. Magic hat - hardly, it was a mountain of Colombian Snow - red nose shining bright, your nose would shine just as bright if you snorted as much Coke as Rodolph does.

The whole reason why the other deer wouldn't let Rodolph to play is because Coke made Rodolph a very very angry deer. Its self defense to not allow Rodolph the Red to play games with you, he will up and shank you for no reason at all.

Rodolph the Red - he doesn't get that name because of his nose - Oh No. He gets that name by all the elven blood he has shed over the years. He is tasked with our 'keeping' - Trust me, a coke raging reindeer will literally shred any elf who dares to say anything or dares to work slower than high paced speeds because with 7 billion human beings on this planet that makes for a huge ton of christmas toys.

The north pole is one seriously fucked up place.... Let me tell you my brothers and sisters are treated as slaves, forced to work long hours in a freezing toy factory while the jolly fat guy gorges himself on cookies and hot chocolate. My people are oppressed - in ways you can't even believe. Third world Sweat Shops are far better (and cleaner I might add)... At the very least the workers aren't forced to eat candy canes as their own source of food they at least get rice.

Cleanliness. You won't believe how utterly fucking cold it is up at the north pole in winter. Everyone must live in the factory, which is one huge toy shop. Satan Clause, Reindeer, Elves - we all live in the workshop - we elves take minor shifts of sleeping under the work benches - let me tell you deer ain't the cleanliest of beasts. They eat a ton and shit out two tones and with only the 'roof door' which allows Satan and his sleigh of terror to fly out on Christmas Eve, there is no way to toss out the 'manure' of 9 reindeer who ain't that tiny contrary to the popular myths.

Forget showering - water freezes solid as soon as it leaves the shower head in those temperatures. Between reindeer poo and not being able to shower once the sun sets (for 6 long dark months) can you imagine how rank it is in there?

Mrs Clause is a whore - does it with everything with (or without) a dick without or without your consent.... Satan has ED, but he certainly gets his 'jollies' watching Mrs Clause rape us.... and she is fatter than her old man - ew - hasn't bathed since 1765 and that was just because we had a freak warming spell that melted a bit of snow.

So yeah, enjoy your Christmas, understand it comes through the blood and frozen sweat of eleves, elves who are forced to work in filth, for nothing more than candy canes. Elves who are raped, tortured and driven by drug crazed snowmen... shivering in terror of Rodolph the Red who cracks a mean whip.

BA, you are such a ...................BA!!