Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uncommon hobbies
so i'm starting this thread mainly for 2 reasons, 1 I've been developing a peculiar interest lately( though one i haven't pursued yet for financial reasons) and 2 i want to know if any of you here have any uncommon interests or hobbies and what they are(and i might mention some other ones i have).
Now the new interests i develop,well, anybody here who is even somewhat knowledgeable about knives probably herd of ColdSteel, they make ALOT of knife designs, folding and fixed blade and there one of my favorite companies (albeit with some "kinks") and recently i had become very interested in collecting some of there older/rarer/discontinued stuff, especially designs that are both unique and practical, one of my "holy grail" knives is even the fabled g.i. kukriHubba-hubba-smiley, and when i start getting some income again, i'm defiantly planning on expanding my collection. Now that i got that out of the way, what are you guys interested in?

I enjoy calligraphy, and I am self-taught since my teens. These days when most communication is digital, and cursive writing is no longer taught in most schools, I love taking the time to write beautifully with ink on paper. I have to be in the right frame of mind, relaxed and focused. With the holidays coming, I will be doing more for gift cards, invitations, decorations, poetry, etc.

Medieval shit... Archery, hunting, fishing.. Unusual in the gay world...

I find knives to be very practical tools. I can understand the interest. At one point in my life the ability to black smith and make sharp objects was an obsession to me....

Helping runaways and suicidal youth, my passion, so I guess my hobby, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Medieval shit... Archery, hunting, fishing.. Unusual in the gay world...

I find knives to be very practical tools. I can understand the interest. At one point in my life the ability to black smith and make sharp objects was an obsession to me....
well if your into the medieval stuff, you might want to check out cold steel since they make some pretty well made swords, along with CAS Hanwei/Paul Chen and cult of Athena

Really - didn't know that. Now you got my interest Wink

I used to take....the whole...learn how to use a freaking katana bit...

but I never liked kendo or anything...and I also disliked s bit of the whole Bushido...which is why I was such bad student...I just wanted to slice things up...:p

Comparing things.
It's an obsession.

Hmm... I collect swords and knives. I also collect religious books; have a Thomas Kinkade illustrated King James version of the Bible, Book of Mormon, Koran, etc.), trying to get my hands on The Bhagavad Gita. Not to mention rosaries – and all this by a non-religious individual.

~Mushy Time~

Im not a collector of anything in particular. But, if there was a way to collect Hugs, Kisses, and Smiles,,, I'd make it my life's work to collect as many as possible.
We Have Elvis !!