Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About anal sex... I'm scared
So my boyfriend wants to try it, however I am not sure if I want to. I've never done it before so I don't know what to expect. Does it hurt? I read somewhere that it is supposed to hurt the first time, is that true? I do trust my boyfriend and he has always been very gentle with me, but still.....

Is anal really so intense pleasure, better than oral?

Well, it's different for everyone. I don't have a lot of experience with that, but the first time, for me, hurt a lot and I'm pretty sure the first time is painful for everyone.

However, if you do it carefully, use lots of lube, warm up before and just communicate properly, it should be fine. Not everyone enjoys anal, though, so if you try it and decide it's not for you, then that's that. You don't have to do it, but I promise nothing horrible is going to happen as long as you follow the tips! If you find it too painful to endure before the pleasure kicks in, just tell him to stop Smile

There is nothing really to compare both the types of sex you're mentioning. Anal is not everyone's cup of tea, but if well performed and if you are ready, it can be a very loving and joyful experience. Hopefully this will be your experience since you have a loving and devoted boyfriend.
Are you comfortable with using condoms? Because that's probably the first thing you need to worry about. The second is having plenty of lubricant and letting your boyfriend know that if it hurts too much, he must stop at once. You can learn to relax those muscles if you are well prepared and not too nervous. Remember that breathing in and out is one of those things that helps you to relax.
Things come out of that end of your body every day and it doesn't hurt, is there any reason why it should hurt going the other way? If you are so worried you can try putting something up there sheathed in a lubricated condom, on your own, in your private time, to practise, but make sure it's not something that's likely to break. If you look around the house you'll probably find something a bit smaller than an erect penis, but which could be sturdy enough to make do. Your anus will react by retracting if the object is cold, or too cold,, which is why a human penis is less panic-making (it's warm and to a certain extent soft). The parts of your anus that register pain are the two sphincters at the opening that help keep your stools inside your body until you're ready to expell them.
Make sure you aren't too full down there before you start. Go to the toilet and let it out before you engage, for more comfort. Ask your partner to help you relax with one lubed finger, or with some rimming, then maybe another finger until you feel he can try.
Some say to push out while he's trying to penetrate, as if you were on the toilet, it teaches the muscles to relax.
Good luck with your first try. If it's not your thing, then it's not your thing. Ask if you can perform it on him, so he gets a taste of his own medicine... if he insists and you don't want to.

There is still quite a bit of pain for me at first, but it goes away. The two keys for me are plenty of lube and more importantly a sensitive and caring partner. If he tries to get going too quickly it's just not a good experience. But if he gives me and my body a minute to adjust it starts to feel really, really good.

I personally love being fucked. It's the most intense kind of sex I've ever had. There's simply no other experience that involves more physical feeling in my experience.

I should add a few things to what I said previously. I wouldn't recommend trying anal sex until you've tried out using dildos a few times. You should start with a small size and progress to something similar to what you expect your partner to be when he's fully erect.

I also wouldn't ever do it with anyone who I didn't trust implicitly. There has to be a clear understanding that if I say stop, he stops. If I say, just rest for a minute, he does.

Also understand that even though I'm recommending starting with dildos, they're not going to fully prepare you for having a real live penis inside you. When you use a dildo, you control the in and out motion. His penis will be thrusting in and out, and not under your control. It gets intense.

I don't want to sway you away from the experience. On the contrary, I think if you go into it prepared your chances of enjoying it are much greater. My first time we couldn't finish. If that happens, so be it, but you may want to try again another time. These days it's much more enjoyable. I'm glad I didn't let the first time turn me off from ever trying again.

The first time i ever had sex i cried ALOT. Not necessarily because the pain was so bad...but because it was surprising to me. I had never felt anything like it before.

I could only be fucked in 4 positions or it would hurt so bad.
Missionary
cowboy/reverse cowboy
spooning
And standing front to back.

Doggy style hurt the worst i felt like i was being punched in the stomach.

What I'd like to add is that straight men who've never tried having something in their anuses don't know what they're missing... But it doesn't have to be another man's penis. And plenty of straight men do try... it helps that the objects they thrust and 'trust' in there are of the kind of shape that will increase pleasure, not pain. Avoid cut glass and razor blades. Wink

Anonymous Wrote:I am not sure if I want to.

Don't do it then.

princealbertofb Wrote:What I'd like to add is that straight men who've never tried having something in their anuses don't know what they're missing... But it doesn't have to be another man's penis. And plenty of straight men do try... it helps that the objects they thrust and 'trust' in there are of the kind of shape that will increase pleasure, not pain. Avoid cut glass and razor blades. Wink

Not to mention jars, if anyone has seen that video!

Anything breakable, I'd say, Lycanthropist... dangerous. But then also anything that might get sucked up in there and not be easy to push back out.