Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on first time lesbian sex!
Hi there.

I am a 20 year old female, slowly making her way out of the closet. Dated guys all my life, always felt different and out of place. Well I guess we know why Smile

So I am headed down South (where I went to college for 2 years) to visit old friends. One of which is an out lesbian. Her and I have been talking for the past 3 months and we are so into one another. I know things will get hot and heavy when we are together and I am definitely excited, but also nervous because it would be my first physical relationship with a woman.

Do I tell her it's my first time with a woman? It would be awkward if I didn't because then she would might just think I am awful in bed, but also awkward if I say it at the wrong time? Or before I even arrive there. So I also want this experience to be enjoyable for her too....and any advice would help a lot.

Thanks!

I don't exactly have advice for lesbian sex (obviously), but I do think it's a good idea to be honest about it. Tell her it's your first time and it should help everything be much less awkward on your part. Just let her know whenever you feel comfortable telling her. I honestly don't think there's such a thing as bad sex, but you'll want to be more comfortable with it.

Use your tongue... Lots of tongue.

Generally speaking it's best if you let her know...she may even want to make it extra special for you so if possible say so before getting there.

That said women vary on what they like (sometimes day to day) which includes not only what a woman likes but how she likes it. So in that sense you've always got to pay attention and learn again with each woman (and includes her moods as well). Experience helps but every different woman is going to be a learning experience (sexually and otherwise).

Agreed with Kyle about being honest and telling her this is your first.
On the other hand you may be her first as well.
If having sex for the first you may have to find out what turns her on without actually asking.
But let her up for air.
...and don't be too aggressive.
Btw...don't feel bad if both of you fall asleep.

(With all do respect to all) As a man I remember my first time with my girlfriend.
We talked.
We laughed.
She dozed a little.
I backed off until she was ready(perhaps I wasn't).

Making a long story short,no matter who you are...one must take their time.
Relationships will grow with patience.

I'm sure you both will make the relationship work but you also must listen to each other as well.

Hope what I say here makes some sense.
Best wishes.

I would tell her. Honesty is important, and I personally think that she deserves to know, I know that I would want to if I were someone's first. My only other advice is: lots of foreplay!