Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do lesbian bath houses exist
I heard that there were gay bath houses where gay men can go have sex with other men , but are there some for lesbians to meet other women and have sex ?

I don't think so. I know this came up once on an L Word (show by and for lesbians) discussion board and while a couple said such existed, they couldn't point them out (at least not without others contesting the claim saying they looked and didn't find them there) and more reported frustration in trying to find them after they heard of them.

That's not to say you can't find lesbians for a fast hookups. But generally speaking, lesbians are more likely to use aps as wing maam rather than Grindr so I suppose the market isn't viable for them.

Also, be aware that at least a few lesbians will look for fast hookups not for the sex, but for the drama as it's to make a girlfriend (or possibly ex) jealous, which can be dangerous.

No.
They have shower rooms off softball fields.
That's about as good.

I thought they were called beauty salons.
I bid NO Trump!

I know there are sex clubs for bisexuals but I've never heard of 100% lesbian bath houses.

One of my favorite places in London was the famous Pleasuredome and sometimes there were women there, too. It was a bit weird but I was ok with that.

The females of the species are still held accountable if they have too much sex. Example a guy has ten sex partners he's a stud, a woman had ten she is a slut... Such attitudes tend to keep women from doing things that guys do (even if they want to).

Lesbians are not immune to the pressures of society, thus tend to keep their lusts on the down-low.

I did find mixed sex club: http://newyork.gaycities.com/bathhouses/tid/32/

A quick scan of this article: http://www.divamag.co.uk/category/lifest...story.aspx appears to be saying that lesbians sex parties are happening (Yay women's lib!)... but I didn't see any indication of sex clubs, as in established bath-house sort of club just for lesbians.

Not yet. We are living in interesting times of change... perhaps in the near future Club Lesbos will be more or less a reality.

You'll never find them if you're looking for a "lesbian bathhouse "
It's called a "Scissor Shop"....

I wouldn't be surprised if they do but I doubt it....never heard of one. A gay bar might do the trick (pun intended).

I don't think a bathhouse would work for lesbians. Gay men come, get their nsa business on, have a little fun, and go home. Lesbians would hook up, set up house with a breakfast nook and herb garden in one of the rooms and not go anywhere for very long time. The bathhouse would never be able to make a profit and stay in business.

it's a joke, people

While it is a joke, there is an underlying principle about how women approach stuff compared to men. Which in this case may mean there really isn't that big of a push for a bathhouse sort of thing as women are more along the lines of relationships, romance and the like.

Men are pigs, and only want to dip the wick, thus there is more interest in a place to dine and dash - or whatever colorful metaphor works.