Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That selfie... obama, cameron, danish pm.
Americans will you tell your president to stop being a bad influence on our prime minister...

This week Mr Cameron was trying to pay his respects to Mr Mandela when Obama and the Danish pm made him pose for a selfie...

How inappropiate!

Here Cameron defends the moment

In all seriousness, some of the outrage all this has caused is preposterous. So fucking what, they posed for a photo, big fucking deal, get over it. Im SURE on that day you didnt laugh or smile either.

If anything we should celebrate what mandela lived for... im fed up with the REACTIONARY GUTTER PRESS... THE RABBLE ROUSERS!

Well, Brit dealings with South Africa have been.....eventful...Brits, Afrikaaners, Native Africans

so Mandela, the 3rd side of this triangle, will raise many many gutter press...it's inevitable

as for Obama...I don't know, UK is a first world country, if there's American influence, it's the one you lot allow......,American influence is unnecessary..:tongue:

Also, it says the video does not exist

Video fixed...

Obama has been the first "modern" and "updated" President since John F. Kennedy.
And he gets blasted for it and bashed for it--
going to a beach shirtless
not wearing ties
not wearing three piece suits
talking on cell phones
taking selfies

So what, big deal.
As the Prime Minister said "the cameras are always on".........so why not control a bit of that to your own advantage?

If you are mad over something as ridiculous as this, your priorities are need to be examined.

Rofl

oh well, this wouldn't have happened is American had elected a Chinese as president Rofl

Anyway, Obama is rather young for a president, and with a personality that's a bit further away form what Britain would think about as a proper way to conduct oneself..

it's just the ye old difference bewteen Brits and Yanks, I suppose...:biggrin:

southbiochem Wrote:Rofl

oh well, this wouldn't have happened is American had elected a Chinese as president Rofl

The way things are going...........thats not a joke, its the inevitable.

YES mistertinkles, that is my sentiment exactly. I find obama to be real, we see him as a guy... a president, what do people want - false propoganda, lies !!!

You cant change people, everybody is flawed, everybody is human.

Yep...even Hitler was human...a flawed human...

Rofl

no really, you're right Confusedmile:

Cameron took his shirt off too... gutter press had a fucking party!

southbiochem Wrote:Yep...even Hitler was human...a flawed human...

Rofl

Reminds me of all those state funerals of the reich. Hitler looking all sad, patting childrens cheeks... actually not giving a shit... all propoganda... look at rommels funeral, and they killed him! Lmao