Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i would never date a man with kids
NEVER

I was chatting to this guy online and everything was going well, then he said he has a child that will always come first.

Get back with the mother of the child then, too many kids from broken homes… im one.

I dont care if you disagree.

If you have children your bi, not gay

I want all gay, i come first, im kid A…

It's okay. They want nothing to do with you either. Cheers!

putting your child first doesn't mean never having a social life and never letting yourself have any other kind of relationship ever again.

Well I wouldn't want my mom to date a boyfriend that says she shouldn't consider her responsibility to her kids a more serious one than whoever she's dating. Her current boyfriend is basically my step father, and it's worked well, and I think one of the reasons it has worked well is because he's the first boyfriend she's had in many years that also tried to have a relationship with all of her children.

Essentially --- limit yourself from dating people with kids if this is how you think. Yes, your relationship is about the person you're dating, but the kids of the person you're dating is (hopefully) one of the most important components of their lives.

Not everyone is up for that.

Once you have kids you ought to prioritize their needs in front of any potential love interest. Always. With that being said, of course it's fine if you don't want to date people with children.

VileKyle Wrote:It's okay. They want nothing to do with you either. Cheers!

No need to be nasty

And actually they do, otherwise wouldnt of made this post.

oh wow, having kids doesn't mean your bi. several gay couples of both genders' have or want kids. I plan on having kids when i fall for my perfect man. You don't even have to do it the old fashioned way anymore to have 'em.

partis Wrote:No need to be nasty

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

VileKyle Wrote:Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

I can take anything you can dish out sugar plum

I wasnt being nasty, though also i didnt really think what i was saying, i guess you can have children and be gay.

Its just id selfishly never want a third person in my relationship.

I have an old-fasioned idea people should stick together for there children though i realise for some its unavoidable.