Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you? Morning, Noon, or Night person?
What type of person are you, as far as what part of the day best suits you for being awake and social? (by "social", I mean going to work, being with friends, shopping, dealing with family...you know...life)

Morning Person:
[Image: giphy.gif]
You can't wait to get out of bed. You love everything about being up early.
You like to be ready and waiting for the rest of the day to get started.

Nooner:
You love the middle of the day....the work, the business, the feeling of being busy and doing things. You can't wait to get busy at work, and you don't like having to go home too much. The middle of the day is the happiest time for you.

Night Owl:
You love the night. The cool, the quiet, the dark. Things seem much better at night for some reason. You hate having to go to bed, for the realization of having to face the dawn and all those dreadful "morning people"!!!!

You love the middle of the day....the work, the business, the feeling of being busy and doing things. You can't wait to get busy at work, and you don't like having to go home too much. The middle of the day is the happiest time for you.

Yeah...^that^...

Night, for sure.
I'm able to find inspiration and energies during the night. I don't sleep enough and very often I'm in a fight with my head, undecided if try to sleep o use the inspiration for do things. I felt the same when I was a kid.

The morning would be ok, would be better maybe, but my lifestyle is...into the night.
The noon is the worst, cause I'm not very able to 'start something', if I've got something to do I prefer start in the morning (even not to early) and continue during the noon.

I'm much more efficient when I work at night...I dont know why...

I'm a LARK as opposed to a OWL. Morning person for sure.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Depends on my mood between morning and night.

All three, I don’t get much sleep Sad

i used to be a night person . now i'm just awake whenever i need to be Smile

im the worst morning person ever ,, if an alarm clock has to wake me for any reason im like a bare with sore bottom,, embarrassing to say but im grumpy first thing till ive had my porridge

It really depends on how I feel, but most of the time i'm a night owl~