Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shower or Bath, Morning or Evening?
Do you prefer a shower or a bath and when do you take it, morning or evening?

I prefer showers and take them in the morning because it wakes me up and gives some energy to start the day. I hate baths as it's like sitting in a stew of you.

I shower twice a day.

Baths are for relaxation and pain relief.

Shower - morning and evening both. Morning to wake up and evening because I feel grubby when I get home from work.
Baths (Jacuzzi) are for sex in our house...

Uneunsae Wrote:I shower twice a day.

Baths are for relaxation and pain relief.

I agree with you. I must shower in the morning to wake up. And wash off the day before crawling into bed.
a hot bath is so relaxing

One shower a day, evening before bed.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

A bath in the morning. I tend to sweat at night (alone, dammit). If nothing is going on and I am going out later in the day, I will often wait to take a bath.

Our old bathroom came with a tub only. I installed a shower and curtain ring, though we seldom use it because the curtain is a pain.

If there were a choice, I would have a spacious separate shower and a tub for soaking because the tub is the best way to relax.
I bid NO Trump!

I was at one time a two shower a day person, but it worries me to do that today as our supply of affordable fresh water in this world is not endless, especially since I live in the California desert for half the year and our supplies are already becoming dangerously low.

At two meters tall, bathtubs aren't possible. I prefer a morning shower; I shave, wash my teeth, do number 1-if need be-really scrub myself clean with a loofah, finish with a few seconds of cold water...but on occasion I'll take a "refresher" shower in the evening if I'm going out of it was just a long, hot, humid day. Nothing feels better than to get into a bed with clean sheets when you're clean yourself/

On days I go into the office I shower in the morning (and most likely again after my workout) when I'm working from home, I shower after my workout, which is around noon.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Shower, whenever I want but mostly at night.