Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assholes Anonymous.........I'm the President and Founder
Im not only a member of Assholes Anonymous, Im the founder and President.

[Image: aa5.gif]

(This was posted before, but it has been closed, so I thought I would repost.)

We are a club of human beings who are constantly called Assholes for one reason or another, even though we aren't.

We see things as they really are...in real life. We don't live with our heads in the sand or up our asses. We don't "sugar coat" the truth, but we DO have consideration for others.

We "tell it like it is" simply because we just do not have the time or patience to be putting up with all the "politically correct" bullshit this country has drowned itself in.

And for these reasons we are called assholes.

You take us as we are, fallible, honest, no bullshit, tell it like it is human beings.
Or you know where the front door is....use it.

Im PROUD to be an Asshole!!

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DUehJWZLUhU/SqAjhSHgebI/AAAAAAAAAiw/Q6OO1N-QkbM/s400/Congrats!+You're+An+Asshole.png[/IMG]

Well, let's face it Tinkles, you could say a few things with a little bit more tact.

But I understand where you come from with most, not all, of the stuff you say.

Hey, I'm called an a**hole in real life all too often.

I want to be the Financial CEO

No im sweetness made out of light Smile

partis Wrote:No im sweetness made out of light Smile

Quite in fact you are my dear!

That's no joke, but most of us sweet bastards probably need to control our mouths just a tad more Confusedmile:

<---- Arsehole and doesn't need to be anonymous about it. Also don't need to confess because people just know Wink

partis Wrote:No im sweetness made out of light Smile

Light corn syrup?
RoflHerz

southbiochem Wrote:Quite in fact you are my dear!

That's no joke, but most of us sweet bastards probably need to control our mouths just a tad more Confusedmile:

HUSH YO MOUTH and BITE YO TONGUE!!!Faga1

dfiant1 Wrote:<---- Arsehole and doesn't need to be anonymous about it. Also don't need to confess because people just know Wink

yeah but sometimes people are so f***ing stupid you got to spell it out for them in crayon… or slap them! :p

partis Wrote:yeah but sometimes people are so f***ing stupid you got to spell it out for them in crayon… or slap them! :p

Im not talking about ACTUAL assholes who are stupid morons and dickweeds.
Im talking about decent people who are called assholes because they are truthful and blunt........they have no time for all the headgames and lies most people play with others.
You tell it like it is, and you never have to worry about having to cover up your lies, or hiding the truth.

If someone cant "take" it, well, thats their problem.

And we do have tact....we just reserve the right to not use it unless its necessary.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Light corn syrup?
RoflHerz

If you like corn syrup yes i can be that! :biggrin: