Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks gs for putting up with me
Join date sometime in 2007, why needed a home, meet good people here, many that I am proud to call friends, from around the world making it smaller and also learning about the struggles in other countries, how far we have come in my lifetime, so more changes and acceptance than I thought possible, still have a path before us, but I am afraid the younger ones will have to carry the torch now, the time for us old gays is coming to an end our comrades say come have peace with us. There was a time we fought hard, loved hard, and protected our friends, even though we try now, don't have the strength, even though we care don't have the power to go on and fight. Please remember us cause we fought in the hard times. Love you all, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

[SIZE="3"]I want to say" Please dont leave ."
Your still a welcome to This place and it wont be the same without you here.
The wisdom you guys give here is priceless , and cant be replaced. We still need you here..
What ever the reason if you dont have the time , still keep your account open to visit.[/SIZE]

Austin would like to but came to close to nervous brakedown today, crying the whole number, I still can be in a crowded room and be totally alone

James, even some of us older members still need you, or more importantly WANT you here as a friend. We can all learn from each other if we listen.

Just be careful about how much of yourself that you invest because even people that feel like they are 'the rock' need someone to be their rock as well.

You are a kind and warm gentleman, but don't forget you have to come up for air or you will hurt yourself mate Wink

It will be sad to see you go. I know I just joined, but I've read through some of your posts and you have had some very insightful things to say.

James Wrote:Austin would like to but came to close to nervous brakedown today, crying the whole number, I still can be in a crowded room and be totally alone

What ever you decide, because you know you better than we do. Just know this"we love you and are here for you. " I dont know all of what your going thru but if you have been here since 2007 then this is were you belong.

We love you James!

Bighug Bighug Bighug

ok after side chats and the like guess I am stuck here, could be with a better bunch of people. thanks to you all, Jim

stay jim! I may not seem like much, but to me, u're always welcome

Everything we have today, we have because of the people that reasoned and protested and fought before us.

We don't "put up with you".

We respect you as someone that survived in a difficult time and is seeing the world change.

I am very thankful for people like you. You kind of sound like you're saying goodbye. I hope you do not leave us; I like seeing you here very much. I don't often see older gays in real life, so the insight you offer by just being here is important and inspiring.