Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Lost: Need Answers
Two weeks ago I received a response to an ad. I then met this guy(he 26) and me 35). We talked, walked and had lunch. He then asked me what I thought about his looks. I said he was cute. He said I was hot. We kissed and did oral. He asked me to email him. I did so. I never heard from until a few days later. I then emailed him 3 times and he said stop with the emails- I've been busy with work. Suddenly, he AIM me today and asked to meet me if I had place to self. So he comes over and we kiss.
I was about to do ORAL on him. He said, I just can't do this! He then asked me what I do for work, hobbies and what I did for weekend? I told him and he left. I email him asking him what is the deal and now he blocks me.

What do you think is going on? Did he really find me NOT to be good looking? I don't know what to think! I already have self esteem issues when it comes to my looks. So, I am thinking he find me butt ugly and that is why he backed off and has now blocked me from email and AIM system.

Oh yes, it was him who suggested we do ORAL- two weeks ago. I am so lost.

There's something going on and it's not of your doing. This one sounds like he needs avoiding ... at least until he sorts his head out. Don't get caught up in his games. It'll just do your head in.

Good luck

If you ask me the best thing for you to do is block him and put it down to experience. He's probably a jerk. You find that people who bring their insecurities the fore that quickly have some serious issues going on...

xxx

Yeah, sounds like the guy either has issues or is playing games... best to move on and not try to analyse it much - not your problem

applepieohmy Wrote:Two weeks ago I received a response to an ad. I then met this guy(he 26) and me 35). We talked, walked and had lunch. He then asked me what I thought about his looks. I said he was cute. He said I was hot. We kissed and did oral. He asked me to email him. I did so. I never heard from until a few days later. I then emailed him 3 times and he said stop with the emails- I've been busy with work. Suddenly, he AIM me today and asked to meet me if I had place to self. So he comes over and we kiss.
I was about to do ORAL on him. He said, I just can't do this! He then asked me what I do for work, hobbies and what I did for weekend? I told him and he left. I email him asking him what is the deal and now he blocks me.

What do you think is going on? Did he really find me NOT to be good looking? I don't know what to think! I already have self esteem issues when it comes to my looks. So, I am thinking he find me butt ugly and that is why he backed off and has now blocked me from email and AIM system.

Oh yes, it was him or suggested we do ORAL- two weeks ago. I am so lost.

As the others have said, avoid this guy. I'd not be suprised if he has a girlfriend and is working through issues...

Hello guys Smile

This is all weird! When we first met- the guy told me he use to have sex with girls. However, he said he turned gay about 2 years ago cause guys want sex all the time. He told me he thought I was very good looking. After our walk he asked me if I'd like to go for a ride with him in his truck. I said, yes. He took me to these woods in no where land. He kissed me and we did oral on each other. He then said next time he'd like to use his house or mine when one becomes free. He asked me to email him. I did so a few days later. I asked him what he thought of me. He said, "I meant it. You are a hot looking guy." I emailed him last week telling him that my place is free. He asked what time? I gave him a time. He never responded. I then asked did you lie? Am I ugly? No response. Then yesterday, he AIM me. Asks me if I have place to self. I said, yes. We asked each other if we have HIV? I said no(I was tested on July 1st of 2008) and he also said no. He came over yesterday at around 3:30pm. We kissed and like I said, I was about to perform oral on him- when he said, "I just can't do this. I have to much on my mind." He then asked me what I do for work, my hobbies and what I do this weekend? I tried still giving him oral. He said he just can't and left.
Now he blocked me from AIM Sad

So, me thinking I either pushed him away(how so?) or I am ugly after all Sad

applepieohmy Wrote:So, me thinking I either pushed him away(how so?) or I am ugly after all Sad

Hi, first of all you need to stop beating yourself down. Cos if you don't love you then I doubt that not many people will either so get some help with that self esteem of yours and appreciate you :-)

And as everyone else has said... This is not your fault. He obviously has major intimacy issues and thats why he can't get involved with you. He is messing you around cos he doesn't know what he is doing or what he wants. Just delete any messages, numbers and addresses and find yourself some real love :-)

From your account you did nothing wrong.

JohnnyB Wrote:Hi, first of all you need to stop beating yourself down. Cos if you don't love you then I doubt that not many people will either so get some help with that self esteem of yours and appreciate you :-)

And as everyone else has said... This is not your fault. He obviously has major intimacy issues and thats why he can't get involved with you. He is messing you around cos he doesn't know what he is doing or what he wants. Just delete any messages, numbers and addresses and find yourself some real love :-)
Very strongly second this comment.

Treat yourself to some good ice cream. Then get back out there.

Good luck Bighug

Well I've come to this a little late in the day, but I fully agree with what my peers have told you already ... you'd feel better I think if you took a stand and said to yourself "I'm not going to get this guy jerk me around for sex whenever HE wants it - I deserve better than that", and block him and stop taking his calls or, if you do speak to him, tell him that you're not happy with this whole on, off, give me the runaround malarky, and that it's got to stop.

... because babe ? You DO deserve better xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

applepieohmy, I wonder if you arent telling all. Have you become more involved with this guy, some infatuation or has his mind games really messed with you pretty deeply???

Do you have image issues or just lack self confidence.

I am a bit puzzled by your continued involvement with someone who seems to be playing with your emotions and intimacy??? sorry for being so direct.