Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Positive outlook
My recent panic episode has reminded me of how important it is to be optimistic, and that it's much easier to accept things as they are instead of bitterly dwelling on my past and searching in vain for a way to change everything. At the moment, I'm trying to rationalize my thoughts; I'm still getting occasional mild bursts of anxiety since yesterday, kind of like aftershocks following an earthquake, but I'm reminding myself that things are okay, that I will pick myself up and feel accomplished in ways that I am meant to be, that the things that I lack for aren't supposed to be relevant right now, that my life is different for a reason and that I will flourish by beating to the rhythm that fits me best.

I feel that I have forgotten how to live in the moment, and that it's something that I'll have to re-learn, but I want to get there so badly and it's far more obtainable than other things that I have wanted so desperately.

Good night, and thank you for listening,

-Bluelight

Just remember....

The past is just that. You cant change it, cause its already done and over with. But you CAN learn from your mistakes.....dont repeat them.

The present is all well and good.....working on the here and now is great. Tomorrow has not happened yet. You can make plans, but dont "set them in stone".

The future has not happened yet. There is nothing you can do to change it, because...well, it hasnt happened yet.

Dont worry about what WAS, dont worry about what MIGHT be..........just live for right now. Because right now is all that matters.