Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illuminati/secret government actions/places
This is my 100th post! Thought I'd make it a cool topic.

BTW I DONT KNOW ISH ABOUT THIS, JUST WANTED TO DO SOMETHING UNIQUE OR COOL FOR MY MILESTONE! IF ANYOE COULD TELL ME MORE OR POST MORE THATD BE GREAT

The point of this topic is too show myths of the illuminati is in this world and all those little secrets/myths out thre about everything.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING POST AND SHARE! SHOW VIDEOS! I WANT THIS TO BE A BIG THREAD! LETS HOPE IT WORKS!

Anyways here is quick overview from a website:

What is the Illuminati?
The Illuminati is an ancient and shadowy group of elites who control nearly every aspect of life on this planet — from finance and government to religion and culture.

Who is in the Illuminati?
The Illuminati is made up of the world's political and financial elite, and also, rappers. Theoretically, membership rolls are kept secret, but most YouTube intellectuals agree that the following people are members:

Barack Obama
the Pope
Queen Elizabeth II
George Soros
Ben Bernanke
George W. Bush
Jay-Z
Kanye West
Rihanna
Bob Dylan
Beyoncé
Lady Gaga
Jim Carrey
Willow Smith
What do the Illuminati do?
Oh, you know, conspiracy stuff. Assassinations, currency manipulation, Super Bowl halftime shows. All executed through puppet institutions and groups like the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Freemasons, and Def Jam Recordings. And all carefully controlled and hidden to ensure that their meddling in world affairs will remain secret.

This is sounding more plausible by the minute. What's the end goal of the Illuminati?
The end goal of the Illuminati is to establish a one-world authoritarian government known as the New World Order.)
Goat heads are an Illuminati symbol?
Goat heads represents Baphomet, the goat-headed god beloved by 19th-century occultists. It's not the only weird occult reference in "On to the Next One." The creepy guy with the crow, Jay throwing devil horns, the, uh, actual Masonic symbol — all of Hov's (that's right: Hov) videos are filled with Illuminati and occult symbolism. So are Lady Gaga's: that pink triangle and unicorn that you thought was some campy gay reference? Actually symbols of the immaculate conception of a new order of humanity. So are Kanye's videos, especially "Power."

But how will the Illuminati possibly pull off their plan for secret world domination if they're constantly advertising their own existence?
Hey! Did I tell you about Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show?

Ooh, no, tell me.
It was obviously a Satantic ritual. The color scheme was red and black. She had horns on her helmet. The show happened within 48 hours of the full moon. Her male dancers formed a pyramid, a Masonic symbol. It ended with the phrase "World Peace" — as in, "New World Order Peace." And LMFAO was there.

LMFAO is Illuminati?
Can you think of any other reason for their success?

But why would the Illuminati hold a Satanic ritual during the biggest television even of the year?
To celebrate the upcoming assassination of Whitney Houston.

Some videos:

[YOUTUBE]/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]/YOUTUBE]

Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole?

I assure you that there is a very real presence of powerful evil in the world. Its not what most conspiracy theorists go on about.

Satanism is real - very real to its followers.

I would strongly suggest, owning to your OCD nature to find some other path to go down.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole?

I assure you that there is a very real presence of powerful evil in the world. Its not what most conspiracy theorists go on about.

Satanism is real - very real to its followers.

I would strongly suggest, owning to your OCD nature to find some other path to go down.

0.o this stuff does not scare me like that tho..okay maybe a bit..but i never obsessed about this stuff really!!!!!!! i should be fine!!

Thank goodness for YouTube intellectuals, they're the bane of the world's political & financial elites. I heard Kanye West demands his fellow Illuminatis shut down YouTube but it makes them too much money so it's left up and YouTube intellectuals have too many occult protections to keep their individual channels from being targeted. And Kanye can't admit it (though I'm sure YouTube intellectuals have already shared the warrantless cellphone recordings they intercepted between him and Bush & Obama) so he keeps inventing bizarre reasons why he's in such a foul mood all the time.

Pix Wrote:Thank goodness for YouTube intellectuals, they're the bane of the world's political & financial elites. I heard Kanye West demands his fellow Illuminatis shut down YouTube but it makes them too much money so it's left up and YouTube intellectuals have too many occult protections to keep their individual channels from being targeted. And Kanye can't admit it (though I'm sure YouTube intellectuals have already shared the warrantless cellphone recordings they intercepted between him and Bush & Obama) so he keeps inventing bizarre reasons why he's in such a foul mood all the time.

Thats interesting and true. Every interview I see he is always in those moods. Hmm something I will look out for. Thanks! Interesting!!

I have always believed the illuminti is just a dramatic way of saying "people with a high amount of influence and wealth", and all these horror stories about what they do are really just the decisions these people make with little regard to others, which cost everyday people jobs, livelihoods, and lives. The real life version is just as scary, in my opinion.

This is just me though, I don't believe in the whole satanic order stuff, sorry...a bit of a sceptic I am.

Woollyhats Wrote:I have always believed the illuminti is just a dramatic way of saying "people with a high amount of influence and wealth", and all these horror stories about what they do are really just the decisions these people make with little regard to others, which cost everyday people jobs, livelihoods, and lives. The real life version is just as scary, in my opinion.

This is just me though, I don't believe in the whole satanic order stuff, sorry...a bit of a sceptic I am.

no worries, totally ur opinion...i like to see all sides to the stories wolly, thx. i do agree with u too

conspiracy theories? really? I mean I can see the appeal of them, but I don't agree with any of it. Yes, there're some pretty nasty powerful people out there, Putin springs to mind at the moment, and yes there're some nasty, dodgy corporations and powerful big businesses some of whom have no qualms about riding roughshod over the national laws of many countries (if that's how you say it). But these amoral corporations and individuals aren't necessarily working together as part of some secret organisation which works in the shadows.

Conspiracy theories give these people far too much power. What's more is they fuel mindless consumerism seeing as people who buy into them tend to consume and stockpile. An ordinary salarymen walks into Wal-Mart. What does he buy? Some burgers maybe, groceries, tea, coffee, toothpaste.... A conspiracy theorist who's preparing for armageddon buys far more groceries, torchers, fuel, food lasting for months, well you get the idea...

The best way to break the power of the political and financial elite is to cut down on consumption. We don't need needless luxury goods, cheap rubbish toys from Chinese sweatshops, and tacky tourist items and quite frankly you'd feel much better knowing you aren't lining the pockets of dodgy Russian oligarchs and corrupt Arab monarchs with lots of money but no taste whatsoever.

, this is all I have to say, please let logic and reason guide your life and not delusional paranoia that only gives the illusion of "knowing better"

What is the Pope doing on this list. Such a new order with the Pope on a throne, Lady Gaga to his right, Madonna to his left and Rihanna under his feet would be interesting :biggrin:. I heard that Kesha is Illuminati. She could seat on the Pope's knees.