Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm cuddly!
Hi guys,

I've decided to go by the name Cuddly to remain relatively anonymous. I'm not sure why I choose to be anonymous, seeing as I'm openly gay etc..

I study pharmacy at University here in Denmark. I'm 24 years old and have been in a monogamous relationship with my husbear since I was 17. He's 30 years old than me. I am here to discuss all things gay and hopefully come to know a little bit more about myself and our gay ways.

In my sparetime I like to play games online, read books, watch movies, work out and acrylic painting. My studies are very time consuming, as are my online gaming hobbies, so regretfully book-reading is reserved for longer holidays.
In gaming I've played/still play World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Diablo 3, Battlefield 3.
In books I like the fantasy genre the most, having read The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. But I also love a good story about ancient Egypt and have read loads of books by Wilbur Smith (Warlock) and Christian Jacq (Paneb the Ardent). Naturally I had to read 50 shades of grey, to see what the fuss was about, and I loved it. I felt it described alot of the feelings I had when I went out and found a guy who was 30 years older than me AND my first gay love. Seeing as I'm still with him, I guess it all turned out alright Wink

/Cuddly

So let me get this straight, you claim to be cuddly, but are in a monogamous relationship so we can't cuddle with you to verify if you are (or are not) cuddly.

Hmmm... Me thinks this is a trap.....:tongue:

hi and welcome to the board..... Wavey

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:So let me get this straight, you claim to be cuddly, but are in a monogamous relationship so we can't cuddle with you to verify if you are (or are not) cuddly.

Hmmm... Me thinks this is a trap.....:tongue:

hi and welcome to the board..... Wavey

I worked long and hard to come up with that name!
Cute-kitten-sorry
Thanks Big Grin

Welcome to GS Cuddly, enjoy your stay.

Welcome. I love the sword of truth series. I have every book. Read several times Smile glad to have you here

I agree with Bowyn, you're just a tease...

Rofl Rofl

Welcome to GS Wavey

Glad to have you here Confusedmile:

Hej och välkommentill forumet, hoppas du tycker om det ^^
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hello and welcome to gs cuddly

Hi cuddly! Smile

Welcome to GS, hope to see ya around

Welcome Hello there. I like the name.