Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
family wedding
there is a wdding next week and i have find out today about it.
now all the family is going to the wedding but me as i did not get invited to it.
when i ask my sis today if she got invited she said yes and dad is going with her as his invit was sent with hers.
i find it odd that im not invited as i live with my dad as he had a moterbike crash and cant look after him slfe on his own.
i feel low right now as i feel the family are agens my for been gay and been out for 10 years.
what should i do? what would you do ?

who cares if your not invited to the wedding . if its because your gay its their loss - but im more unhappy that your family are going without you , have you talked to them about it ? it seems very unfair to go without you if everyone else is invited ..

It doesn't hurt to ask them why you didn't get invited. Whatever the reason is, don't bother going either way. If they didn't bother to take the time to invite you to a special occasion over some childish problem, then don't waste your time trying to convince them or show them that you're missing out on something. Trust me, if you went there and they are still bothered about you being gay, it could be a bad experience for you if they act cold towards you when you're over there. So you're better off not going if that's the case. I can't tell what to do, but I'm jusy giving you my opinion on the situation and what I think would be best for you. It hurts when out of all the people who can hurt you, family are the first in line to do it, but don't ever think that you're at fault for this. You finished your business 10 years ago and were able to come out, and they still haven't accepted you for you after all that time. Either way, I hope the best for you in this situation. Good luck!

Oooooo!!!!!! Time to CRASH that party!!!!

Make a BIG scene, be THE DRAMA QUEEN of the YEAR!!!!

And be SURE to wear THIS......

[Image: pink-trend-mens-suits-2.jpg]

And give them THIS for a wedding present!!!

His and Hers Dildoes
[Image: basix_his_hers_blk_3.jpg]

[Image: Rottenecards_37339134_w8dnksy9w8.png]

What's your relationship with the couple like?

Already replied to another similar thread. (I assumed you were moderated)

Apart from what I wrote there, I think it would be most fun in you get your dad there (considering his condition), drop him,. say hello to everyone, and then leave.

Thatps bound to make them awkward. That would make you powerful.

Other than that, let them go and live in their hate. Live your life, seek happiness for yourself and seek the people who will give you such happiness

It is hurtful and people who hurt you just aren't worth bothering about!

If you can just divorce them from your mind?

southbiochem Wrote:Apart from what I wrote there, I think it would be most fun in you get your dad there (considering his condition), drop him,. say hello to everyone, and then leave.

Thatps bound to make them awkward. That would make you powerful.

Now, I like that idea!!!!

I would bring my father there, say a few 'hellos' and then leave. If anyone asks why, this is what I would say:

"Oh I wasn't invited, just the rest of my family. That's OK, it just means I don't have to give them any of my money."

and walk out.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I feel like I responded to this thread already... Hehe...

Like I said previously you can make a scene or just resigning yourself on not going. Personally would ask siblings and mom not to go if it happened to me, but they'd be making a scene already.

If you have some sort of relationship definitely call and ask them why you were not invited.

It's just so rude of them to do something like that...

Also if you're the type to agree with mister tinkles on crashing the wedding, you could always protest it. If the westoro Baptist Church can protest weddings, I think you can stand outside this one with a "not invited to this wedding because gay" sign or something. Bring friends or sympathetic family members of you do that to make it less likely to be attacked.

Again, unbelievably rude of them.