Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malaysia Airlines MH370 mystery
Any idea what might have happened?

My guess is a maintenance error. After being a crew chief on military aircraft, I'm appalled at the stories I've heard of faulty work done on the civilian side. That (and some pilot errors sometimes) are the reasons this shit happens. We just won't know what the mistake was exactly until we recover the plane.

MisterLove Wrote:Any idea what might have happened?

It was abducted by an alien space ship!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Most likely it was hijacked... Its also in the news

According to news the last signal between the plane and a satellite occurred at 8:11am Malaysian time, seven hours after the plane went missing.

I feel bad for the passengers..

It didnt crash, im certain

VileKyle Wrote:My guess is a maintenance error. After being a crew chief on military aircraft, I'm appalled at the stories I've heard of faulty work done on the civilian side. That (and some pilot errors sometimes) are the reasons this shit happens. We just won't know what the mistake was exactly until we recover the plane.

Shouldn't they have found the debris by now? The plane seems to have vasnished into thin air!

I also read today that communications were deliberately switched off (I'm not sure if this has been confirmed, though).

MisterLove Wrote:Shouldn't they have found the debris by now? The plane seems to have vasnished into thin air!

I also read today that communications were deliberately switched off (I'm not sure if this has been confirmed, though).

The ocean is a big place. Nothing vanishes into thin air. It just takes a long time for stuff to be found in that gigantic mass of blue water, and I'm guessing that's where it is.

As for stuff being deliberately switched off, that can still be a maintenance error if the equipment just shorted out. As others have said, it could also be a hijacking.

It was our Triangle. It is quite notorious for such deeds :> . It protects our Island from outsiders.

However in seriousness, I hope everyone turns up safe and sound, perhaps they had to land some place remote and uninhabitated?

It takes a 5000 foot runway to land one of those, so yo would think all areas like that have been checked
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

It's weird though, I overheard in passing while the Filipino news was on
that some of the relatives tried calling their relatives who boarded the
plane. The phone would still ring several times, instead of going straight
to voicemail.

synonymous Wrote:It's weird though, I overheard in passing while the Filipino news was on
that some of the relatives tried calling their relatives who boarded the
plane. The phone would still ring several times, instead of going straight
to voicemail.

That's freaky! Sad