Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waves from Belgium!
Hello Hello!

I don't even know how I found this site. Sometimes I can just mindlessly surf around the www and come across the most weird sites ever.. but this time, on a sunny day nonetheless, I came across this one and you guys seemed too fun(ny) not to take a chance to join here!

As the title says, I'm from Belgium, the Dutch part but I speak both French and Dutch... But yeah, Belgium! The country of rain, beer and chocolate!

My name is Dimi and I'm 25 years old ( 1/4 of a century omg!) and this year I'll be 8 years together with my first (and probably only Oink ) boyfriend!

I work as a claimshandler in insurances... not sooo exciting.. but it allows me to work 9 to 5 and have free time left for hobby and stuff so not realllllly complaining.. (much..). Why do I work as one when I'm not that passionate about it? I kinda rolled into it and never left.. guess I'm a habit-keep-person-ish kind of person.

Details about me.. I'm tall (1m90 ish). I'm very clumsy, kinda socially awkward but after a while you'll find out that's part of my charm xD

I adore horrormovies! The bloodier the better .. I usually regret looking at the really nasty/what the fudge-kinda ones but there's this voice in my head that forces me to watch it.. curiosity kills the "cat", I guess?

Talking about cats, I have 3! They are our furry babies.

That's about it, I think. There is, ofcourse, way more. But I don't think a first introduction post should be pages long Big Grin

Looking forward talking/discussing with you guys and making some new friends around the globe!

Now I'm off to find out how to add an avatar and signature stuff and yeah.. lurk around Sheep *waves*

Welcome to gs Dimi

Lol gurl that was a trip Hypnotized-smiley

Well welcome to GS Dimi -Kimi :p

Both our countries begin with B ! This is a good sign Hands-make-heart

Welkom, vlaams vriend!

Wavey

Hello, welcome to GS!

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

welcome aboard!

Howdy from Texas!!!
[Image: tumblr_mythpt7WCa1shf8zxo4_500.jpg]

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome to GS!

Thale Wrote:I adore horrormovies! The bloodier the better .. I usually regret looking at the really nasty/what the fudge-kinda ones but there's this voice in my head that forces me to watch it.. curiosity kills the "cat", I guess?

Talking about cats, I have 3! They are our furry babies.

I hate horror movies. I'm a dog person.
It's not me.. it's you.

FlamethrowerFuzz