Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Wet Dreams. Familiar?
Hello all, I apologise if this thread seems a little crude but I am a curious kind of guy. A few weeks ago I was asleep and I had a dream involving me having sex with a guy It isn't my first by far but it was very intense, so intense in fact that it turned into a wet dream. It's funny how sometimes they just randomly do that. I'm not complaining as it was enjoyable, though I was glad I had my boxers on lol. As a curious guy who has always been too nervy to do it for real, I find it immensely liberating. Anyways, enough about me, I just thought I'd throw this out there for discussion. Does/did it happen often to you? Any interesting thoughts?

I just fancied broaching the subject, for a chat. Smile

Thanks for reading if nothing else.

I do have some gay dreams occasionly (with one involving stephen fry on a yacht! :p) but i havent had a wet dream since i was very young, which was the only time i ever had one.

Nope, but then I'm 56 come a day or three, and I suppose wot's left of my brain has learnt by now not to get it's hopes up...:biggrin:

Used to have some lekker dreams...

Once.....

Long, long ago......Cry...Cry

Sometimes, just occasionally, I dream about owls. Does that count as a sexy dream or a kinky dream
Duckkie

I've had sex dreams involving lesbian friends. Which was weird. But my only wet dream was standard gay.

I get them occasionally and they are intense, but I have had sex, I guess im just a raunchy person haha

lol I can't say I've ever dreamed about owls.

I understand that wet dreams are very rare, it is just funny how they randomly choose to pop up when other sexual dreams just fade away when you wake up. lol You're never too old for a wet dream, so I've read.

Rare? They are suppose to be rare?

Oh my - I guess I needs go see a doctor...

Hmm I've never had a wet dream but then I was allways quite err active you could say when I was awake which I read was ment to help..

Actully now I come to think about it I don't dream about sex at all or least I don't remember it... Sad I feel like I'm missing something now..

Quite a frank topic! If I don't masturbate for a couple of weeks (which is rare) I often get them. I'm 37 so I guess it's all still working! The dream is usually more romantic rather than sexual (e.g. holding, cuddling), but I don't really remember my dreams that well.

lol Bowyn. You must have an intense imagination if you have them frequently. Wink lol To be honest Eth I'm never disappointed when I have them. They are more erotic than romantic though there is romance in there I think, which is nice. I don't know what causes them, possibly thinking too much on sex. lol I should think not having fun with oneself for a while would build up enough of a backlog of pent up desire to inspire such nice dreams. Big Grin