Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music to feel better by
[SIZE="4"]Music/videos that make you feel better, whether you just feel lonely or down in the dumps....or worse.

Whether it's just the tone of the song, the beat, or the lyrics.....something to make you feel a little bit better....
[/SIZE]

Bighug

[Image: happy_music_headphones_note_smiley_face_...large.jpeg]

I go towards the beat and music style of a song, not so much the lyrics...when it comes to making me feel better...

And I LOOOOVE Gravitonas.......especially the lead singer!!!
WOOF! and MEOW!!

Of course this video fits in with my sense of humor and personality, so the music and the video make me feel better!!

LOL

"The Classical Symphony" by Prokofiev

This makes me feel better and is my favourite song of the album, i dont know why i juat love it

I want to post Spit It Out by Slipknot but im sure it would prob upset people and not make them feel better - but it does me !!! ..its my chill out song ,,when I hear it I just relax and take it in

matty7 Wrote:I want to post Spit It Out by Slipknot but im sure it would prob upset people and not make them feel better - but it does me !!! ..its my chill out song ,,when I hear it I just relax and take it in

Hey, some people feel better with some metal banging around in their ears!!
Some Static X makes me feel better sometimes, when I need something "heavy".

DAMN I wish Wayne Static was not straight!!!
I'd definitely be his personal groupie!!!!