Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello people (to the core, i guess)
How are you all?
Myself...? Well.... I'm interested/interesting (i'd hope)

I would like to consider myself a swell person. (Please... message me if you want to know more about that.) And as a swell person I am here to wonder (and ask) aloud as to what I might be in the spectrum of things.

See... I find women super pretty in all the excellent ways (as is the norm...) and I desire, strongly. to do and live all the conventional stuff with them...
However... it appears that my horny mind also loves the idea of being a bottom... It just really wants to know and feel the reality of a member going down my throat (i figure you gotta really go for it) and up my innie.
I know exactly why this is... I just don't know where it leaves me...
Society loves pinning people down, you know? I don't know where I fit.
I suppose what I really want is a good open friend... but how do i go about finding such a man? How do I find such a private soul that I can trust? I mean... you know. I want to open up.... I just want to do it with a confidant.
I want a good person's dick inside of me, to be blunt. NSA, beyond friendship... but with the potential for a regular call ind., you know. How do I find one of them?

I never have... I just want to meet someone that could and would without being a gossipy bitch about it, you know?

So... advice?
Feel free to go on about more, I suppose. I would like to make friends, here, and I figure that would help facilitate such matters. However you did just read what lead you here.... so yeah... Smile

I wish you all a good day, and such. Heres to hoping I am given good advice (if not more Wink )

I was in a relationship like this for two years and in the end it wasn't enough to sustain me although I still get strong feelings for him, he almost said exactly the same things you just said. I think its ok but to make it clear to the person right from the start.

Anyway welcome to gs… you sure sound swell Smile

Your most welcome here

I don't like to talk sex with someone when I don't have the proper context.
I see you are American. Can you tell us more about you? Urban, rural, age, and him too?

I didn't reply before because I was just too leary that you are too young for me to know how to post respectfully. But I agree with Partis..."swell" Wavey

How's this for society pinning you down yet more!? Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hiya mr swell and welcome to GS. I don't know about the area you live but here theres plenty of 'straight' men that are into NSA fun.. Do you have any websites that are for gay dating in your area? Maybe you can cruise the board and see if theres anyone around... I know its 'gay' dating but a lot of curious guys go on those sites too.. Craigslist is another site but I always wonder if they are just murderers on that...

You just need to get laid by a guy to see if you like it.. you never know the build up might be for nothing and just be led by curiosity!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Hi and welcome to gs
I am sure if you look on gay dating websites for your area you can find what you are after,many guys on them are just wanting NSA.Good luck.
Welcome

Even without knowing more about you it is MOST important to hammer in the importance of your own safety and well being! Be smart AND sexy! No glove...no love and all that sort of stuffs!!!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CCRox Wrote:Even without knowing more about you it is MOST important to hammer in the importance of your own safety and well being! Be smart AND sexy! No glove...no love and all that sort of stuffs!!!

Especially now Durex have the thinnest ever condom so why would you need to bare it?
[/COLOR]

sorry, I dont like people like you cus of certain events that have taken place in my past.

LOL

came to welcome him, and he's already self-deleted.

Is that a record?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Wow I guess I'll take my advice elsewhere Sad
[/COLOR]