Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is my bf really gay?
My boyfriend is the very masculine type. He says that he is fully gay and he does not like women. I am naturally quite feminine, im 5 ft 4 and if i had long hair i would probably look like a girl. He is 6 ft 4 and muscular and has masculine interests. He has recently suggested that i cross dress (not fully, just panties and stockings) when we have sex, this is something which id like to do but it has made me think that he isnt gay. Ive also noticed that many lesbians on this site are attracted to masculinity. There arent any gay men on this site (maybe some bi men) who are attracted to feminine men. This to me is puzzling because my boyfriend is.. if he is attracted to my femininity why is he not attracted to women. Also when we have sex, i am always the bottom, he says he has no interest in bottoming. I have confronted him about how i feel and he says he is gay. Another thing which confuses me is that when we have sex, he refers to my asshole as a "boy pussy" (please dont laugh Tongue) Also why are so few gay men attracted to feminine men; when there are many lesbians who love masculine women?

Does this question pop into your head while he's... uhm... what's the polite way to say it... fucking you? Cause that'd be weird.

Also... "Another thing which confuses me is that when we have sex, he refers to my asshole as a "boy pussy"" is just awful.

A lot of guys don't like bottoming so I don't think thats any cause of concern! Id take his word for it - we can't judge what really goes on in his head. Btw wow it sounds like you have a dishy boyfriend haha. People always make names up for body parts because 'asshole' sounds a bit ick :p I wouldn't say theres more gay men attracted to masculine then feminine guys. I prefer masculine but I just like rugby players haha. Each guy has their own type like to me.. twinks are kinda feminine but to someone else they might be masculine.

For every lesbian that likes a masculine woman, there has to be one that likes a feminine otherwise everyone would be single! Same for guys Smile Don't worry thinking he isn't gay if he's with you and your sexually active he must be into guys.

Welcome to the forum by the way!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I seriously can't focus on anything in your post because of that word... Boy pussy... I've only heard it once, at a bar, from this old and drunk gay man. I'm not sure why but I find it disgusting beyond comparison :c

HumbleTangerine Wrote:I seriously can't focus on anything in your post because of that word... Boy pussy... I've only heard it once, at a bar, from this old and drunk gay man. I'm not sure why but I find it disgusting beyond comparison :c

I don't know what I'm saying when I'm drunk. I'm sorry.

no guys on this site like feminine guys? sorry but your soooooooooo wrong on that one. I love feminine guys and dont particularly like masculine guys. I love a guy who isnt overly "over-powering" or like the standard guy stuff cause I click with femininity and if youve been around for a while, you'd see how much Im into these feminine guys and girly stuff.

but now to your problem.

why you questioning him? a straight guy would be disgusted and disturbed by sleeping with another guy.

Wade Wrote:I don't know what I'm saying when I'm drunk. I'm sorry.

It's okay, there are worse words out there...

HumbleTangerine Wrote:It's okay, there are worse words out there...

True... like cinnamon and Pacific.

(I can't pronounce either of those words and I have a mini-panic attack when I try)

Wade Wrote:True... like cinnamon and Pacific.

(I can't pronounce either of those words and I have a mini-panic attack when I try)

I meant other slang words for the same body-part though. But I really like the sound of cinnamon and Pacific :o

The amount of gay men that like feminine men is so small compared to the amount of lesbians that like masculine women (lots!). Or it just me?