Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really????!!!!!! Okay, if thats the way you want it....
Apparently one of my threads was terminated with no rhyme, reason, or warning.

Apparently what Josh, Kyle, Dfiant, and some others that have left here have said about the administrator of this site is all correct and justified.

This is my notice to all of you that I will be deleting my account on here and going to the other site where everybody is migrating too.

Im not going to be party to underhanded communistic drama queens.

If I get deleted before tomorrow, fine. I really dont give a shit anymore, if this site is going to be run one-sided, unfairly, and by the rules of communism, then I am gone.

If my account is still here when I get off work tomorrow, then I will be deleting it.

If it is deleted before tomorrow night, then you know I was "exterminated" by the admin here.

Gayspeak - unfairness and underhandedness in all its glory.

Wtf. Noooooo.

Oh. My. God.

Tinkles you're one of the people I admire the most... I don't want to see you go...

I'm on both forums, so I won't be missing out on future Tinkle-Talk, regardless. Smile

You need to stay and combat evil with your hilarious cat pictures and unique sense of humor!

Tyrion, you can have accounts on both sites. It's not like you have to choose. I say join both, and maximize your network. We can all be friends!

I was expecting it to be closed. It turned to personal attacks and wasn't a cute post to start with. Religeous debates tend to go that way; you believe what you believe. A bummer nonetheless, I liked it.

I actually believe deleting it was a pretty justified move, at least if it's the thread I think it is. A forum isn't necessarily supposed to function as a miniature society where censorship ought to be unthinkable. I mean this forum is meant to be a place of support, and depending on someone's religious background that thread could actually be the complete opposite and it seems it made some members uncomfortable. It broke rule #11, at least in my opinion, and presumably Andy agreed.

Yeah, logging into GS kinda feels like
[Image: tumblr_inline_mjosuhI3Zf1qz4rgp_zps40e2e114.gif]

Gonna go sign up for other forum Big Grin
[Image: nick-dancing-bling-ring-gif_zps4adc24d2.gif]

If it was the religious debate thread, I also agree it was best put to pasture. Everyone has strong opinions on the issue, and it's not as if this is the most appropriate forum for that discussion. It was bringing out the worst in people, and on a website meant to facilitate community and support, such a divisive topic is antithetical. Let's all move on from that, and focus on what brings us together instead of what drives us apart.