Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you here ?
Why did you decide to join gs , and what do you hope to get out of it ?

I joined for advice , support and most of all to make friends and who's knows I might even get a shot in dark and find that special someone.

I look at life like Forest Gump now "Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get "

I love it Wolfpack! Forrest Gump is AWESOME!

I joined because I really needed some support to help me process the many changes going on in my life. I didn't have anyone to talk to about my situation or my emotions so finding this site gave me the chance to connect with others without feeling condemned. So far, I've gotten exactly what I had hoped to get.

Thanks GS, and thank you Wolfpack for posing this question!

There's a very recent topic about 'our reasons':
http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=428516#post428516

And Forrest Gump is a very nice movie!

sillyboy86 Wrote:There's a very recent topic about 'our reasons':
http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=428516#post428516

And Forrest Gump is a very nice movie!

Thanks for the heads up , must have missed the post for 'our reasons '

And yes Forest Gump is a good movie. Smile

I'm not going to answer that question in case I incriminate myself!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I joined this site, because I don't know many gay people and I want to make some new friends. I like that there are decent people here, who can be helpful and nice. I'm sorry to see a lot of people have deleted their profiles here recently. I don't know if it's bad or good for the forum....

I joined because even us oldies, who are in LTR's can have life wobbles along the way.

That was a few years back. Since then Ive hung around and just contributed where I felt I could offer some advice. That and I'm a world traveller, so its good to have a forum and can fall back on and be sociable, in the midst of some very homophobic countries Smile

ObW
X

I joined to help figure out who i was in the end i found out who i was and also gained a hell of alot more quite frankly due to that i ow alot to this forum.

I just signed in to meet more gay people. Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I'm reading messages on this site it makes me feel that i'm not alone.