Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Everyone Cheat?
My BF said he wanted an exclusive relationship. I agreed. He has been really aggressive about me staying away from other guys. We had some issues because I'm younger and some of his friends made jokes and treated me like I was just his sex hookup - I posted about that on another thread and people told me relax, don't let them get to me, treat it like a joke. So I did. And in the course of all this "joking" I discovered he's been hooking up with a couple other guys. He says it's casual and meaningless, which I believe, BUT he had made such a huge deal about me being faithful to him. He says that's different, because I always get emotionally involved with people. I told him he was full of it and walked. And I'm clear on that, he's history. BUT my question is --- he says everyone cheats and as long as you can "handle your emotions" it's OK. I think if you say you want an exclusive relationship, it means you don't cheat. Does everyone cheat?

Nope they're douchebags.

It may certainly seem like that sometimes, but not all do. You just need to keep your chin up, you'll find someone who cares about you too much to ever do that.

No. I know I would never cheat my partner. What's the point of being together if you're jumping from bed to bed?

" Does everyone cheat ", I hope not or that is a depressing thought. But in all honesty I do not think so.
I know I could never cheat on a guy I was in a relationship with, that for me would be the worst thing to do.

Not everyone cheats. I can't imagine myself doing that. It seems so immature and irresponsible to me. People who have principles and a strong will, can overcome their primary needs and stay true to what they believe is important for their life. To be faithful in a committed relationship means to be able to fight successfully your egoism and to care about the feelings of your beloved one. I'm pretty sure you will learn with time and experience how to recognize the person who deserves your love from all the liars, cheaters and fake personalities.

Nope..Not everyone cheats.. I would never cheat.

I think he's a fucking asshole and I'm glad you walked away. You deserve alot better than that abusive scum.

Everybody most definately does not cheat.

I don't think everyone cheats however I do think people believe certain things are counted as cheating while others don't :p
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Not everybody cheats, i've been cheated on many times but I don't think that's a good enough reason for me to do it too, I'm not the accepting type, if you cheat I break it off, I respect him and demand to be respected, to say oh I can cheat because I don't feel anything is like when a straight guy tells a girl I cheat because I'm a man, but you can't because you're mine. Always one sided, I don't think that's love, if they cheat they really don't care for the other person at all.