Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your best romantic moment or memory
Thought this might be a good idea for a topic! Please share :p

I've dated quite a few guys, but I'd say I've only ever had one serious relationship.

Last year I went to visit my ex in Wales, and we spent the whole of one day hiking in the countryside. We got to this really high point with a stunning view in front of us, and he put his arms around me from behind. It was the best ever moment <3

When I got given the last rolo....Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I'm not a very romantic person, but there is one memory!

I was going home from a party with my ex. He was just slightly intoxicated but I was wasted beyond belief. We ended up falling asleep, missing our stop, and ended up going all the way to Stockholm. We arrived around midnight and there were no more trains back until 5 or 6 AM. I wanted to sleep at the train station but he somehow dragged me outside and we spent the next hour or so walking around, until we got to this strange bar that for some reason served bagels. So we got like 10 bagels, a few beers and went back to the station and camped against a wall for the next 5 hours, eating bagels and inventing interesting games to get to know each other better.

When i was working back in 1992 my boyfriend made my lunches. It felt nice eating his lunches. Smile

George hides a pack of m&ms or a hersey chocolate bar in the groceries and I somehow never see it at checkout and find the surprise while putting the food away.

He also will leave with me for work some mornings and circles back home to clean house without my knowing until I get home in the evening (This one is enough to make me pay a man's bills)! Luvlove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I was 17 and dating this guy Steve. A friend told me Steve was cheating on me with this guy Dan. I didn't really know Dan, but I called him and he didn't know Steve was dating me too and we decided we should talk, so we met for coffee. We started talking and in a few minutes had forgotten all about Steve. It was incredible. We ended up talking all night - and the next morning, we both dumped Steve. We were together for 2 years, until Dan was killed in an accident - but no matter what, I will never forget that night.

With my last ex......he had come to visit me during winter....we went to NYC to look around.

He stopped at a corner to smoke and people watch, but was cold. I unzipped my leather jacket and wrapped it around him by putting my hands in the pockets, and then closing the jacket around him.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Marky Wrote:When I got given the last rolo....Rolleyes

Does that mean you are cheap then? :p

Only joking hehe

With my first boyfriend we were lying on a meadow and it took us a few hours until we held each other hands, not saying anything, just listening to our breaths.

My whole relationship with my ex was wonderful and I'll never forget it.