Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with multiple dates
Hey guys I got a couple of guys I'm thinking of dating but I'm never to sure what to do when this happens, as last year I got a terribly wrong and ended up sleeping with both of the guys I was dating and I got the messages wrong and they found out and all hell broke lose lol!

What do you do with multiple dates?

When I was single, it was always clear that there was no commitments or expectations until the point of there being a mutual decision. Make this clear and there should be no problems. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly twelve years, but when we first started dating, I went on dates with a couple other guys until my boyfriend and I both agreed we were seeing each other exclusively.

Just keep it at a friendly level with everyone involved until you hopefully click with one of them. I've had that happen once before... I didn't plan it like that but two guys wanted to hang out with me and I really couldn't turn them down haha honestly though I had a preference, so I just let the one guy know that I wanted to be "just friends", which was fair because we were just hanging out. I mean, he talked non-stop... I could barely get a word in, and when I did he would just relate whatever I was saying to himself and go on another verbal spree. He was kind of annoying...

I mean, isn't that what dating is for? You get to know whether that person is right or not. Don't take things too fast with anyone I guess.

When I met my current lover..I had a "stable" LOL...seven different regular guys I was f*cking....most once a week ..one was once a month and one was 3-4 times a week....I was tired....

How did I handle it?...straight up told the truth to all of them...and when met my lover...I had to tell them all we couldn't f*ck anymore....I told my lover too that I was having sex regularly with seven different guys...it turned him on which was good because I can't handle jealousy much after an unfortunate run with really possessive guys early on...

Alot of people will disagree but I think telling the truth is the best course of actions. If one (or more) of the guys can't handle the truth then let them go....

East = I like you because u tell the truth, and one day ill get from under my rock and have lots of sex too haha ...ill bee so lucky

Wash your sheets between dates!
And tell each date, that, until there's mutually agreed upon exclusivity, there's competition.
Enjoy!
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

lol . I wish had the chance to mucky my sheets ...but im not giving up

matty7 Wrote:East = I like you because u tell the truth, and one day ill get from under my rock and have lots of sex too haha ...ill bee so lucky

Working in a gay club helped a lot mattyBiglaugh ...I promise you if you ever decide to bartend in a gay club you will meet all the men you can handle...it's one of the perks....

East Wrote:Alot of people will disagree but I think telling the truth is the best course of actions. If one (or more) of the guys can't handle the truth then let them go....
This is good advice, because to lie or hide the truth actually sends the message that in your mind there was something more to a relationship than just casual dating.

East Wrote:How did I handle it?...straight up told the truth to all of them...and when met my lover...I had to tell them all we couldn't f*ck anymore....I told my lover too that I was having sex regularly with seven different guys...it turned him on which was good because I can't handle jealousy much after an unfortunate run with really possessive guys early on...

Bhp91126 Wrote:Wash your sheets between dates!
And tell each date, that, until there's mutually agreed upon exclusivity, there's competition.
Enjoy!

My mom gave my brothers and I the same piece of advice listed above.

She said that when we were single, there is nothing wrong with playing the field. However, once a commitment was made, the fooling around stopped, and while playing the field, everyone knew about each other.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!