Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How hairy do they like it?
the genes that were passed on to me from my ancestors were not the kind of genes I wanted...
I am 19 years old a middle eastern with a hairy body! I am pretty much an otter. like I have hair on my chest and back down to the rest of my body..
I have heard of body trimmers and hair removal but i can't afford the removal thing... I just wanted to know if anyone's having the same problem and how they overcame it... or are there people who don't mind this amount of hair? Because I whenever i talk to someone I always have this deep down nagging thing that keeps telling me.. "What If?!?!"

personally I like lots of hair to play with (even though I like to keep myself smooth), but everyone's different! If it bothers you can shave/wax it but if not there's bound to be plenty of people who like it.

It depends on the person. Some may not like hairy guys, while others do. Right now the pendulum is swinging from 'smooth' guys to hairy ones.

I love body hair on a guy, and while I would date a smooth one, prefer hair.

One of my exes confessed to me that he never really considered dating a guy with back hair until he met me, then he found it a turn-on.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello, Verysimple, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I think the best thing you can do for your own sanity is to accept what your genes have given you and to learn to embrace your body as it is. You can groom part of it, probably, to make it look better. A nicely groomed hairstyle and beard, for example. Maybe you could find out how this can be done for other parts of your body, but I'd not interfere too much with it, because it'll be a lifelong pursuit, trying to keep on top of it all the time. You're just not going to be a smooth guy, so change your mindset, if you can, and find what beauty there is in being hirsute. There are people out there who find it attractive too.

That's my advice if you want to stop worrying about how people will perceive you. Easier said than done, I agree, but after all, you are a man, and hairier bodies is what men do.

As an aside, a hairy body may require keeping it quite clean, because of the hair being a trap for smells, so good grooming will be necessary.

Think of all the guys who love your hairy body! mmmm
And remember, no matter how bad you think or feel about it, someone else always has it worse...
This guy thinks his body hair is maybe too much...
[Image: Types_of_Backpacker_You_Meet_in_Hostels_...w_Tipp.jpg]
This is guy is certain...
[Image: 3491_8d13.jpeg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Probably some of this is your age that is making you not see this as attractive. Give it about 10 years or so and I have a feeling you might see things differently.

Interesting you used the word otter.

There is a whole subgroup of gays who seek animals to bed - otters, wolves, cubs, bears... The common trend in all of this is body hair. https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=gay...+cub+otter for definitions of each word.

Unfortunately the gay community is stereotyped as only being interested in hairless defined muscle clones, the reality is that for every body type that exists there is another guy who wants to be with that type.

I, personally, am very picky when it comes to hair.

But, that said?

In my experience, lots and lots and LOTS of guys like hair. Some like it trimmed, some like it au natural. But the fact is? LOTS of guys like hair. It isn't something to be embarrassed about, it's something to flaunt.

haha well I'm hairy! I'm a cub, don't love it, but it's me! haha

Also, I deleted my account last night... wasn't sure how I felt about this, but now I'm back!