Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possession via Ouija board (disturbing video!)
This just in:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-girl.html

If only Regan's mother had known the answer was eye drops and pain killers.

After having my own experience with a Ouija Board, I'm just going to say if this were true, I wouldn't be surprised.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I bought an estate once....took me a long time to move most of the stuff into my garage and backyard...and when I was done I had a horrible feeling and so I went digging through all of it and found a Nazi Helmut...worth a lot of money but f*ck that...I wanted to destroy it so no one would ever make a dime from it...but that wasn't enough...something was STILL bugging me...

...so I dug around some more and finally let my gut do the searching for me and I came across the Ouija Board...I wanted to barf. I took it out of my house along with the Nazi Helmut and went to a dumpster and dug so no one could get them out and hid them at the bottom.....

The bad feeling was gone. It was unnerving...I had considered just getting rid of all of it until I found the board and the feeling went away....

I tried one once, and whilst it did move, I still don't believe it. He said he would possess me on the following Monday and nothing happened...

From what I have seen and experienced in life, I wouldn't be surprised that this was a very real spiritual manifestation.

What few people know is that the Catholic Church and several others have been building up their ranks for exorcists. The reports of spiritual phenomena of a negative sort has been on the increase since about 1999.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=chu...+exorcisms for references.

supasyd Wrote:I tried one once, and whilst it did move, I still don't believe it. He said he would possess me on the following Monday and nothing happened...

Maybe you should thank your guardian angel for that.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:What few people know is that the Catholic Church and several others have been building up their ranks for exorcists. .

Yes, that's true.

The Spanish Episcopal Conference recently announced that 8 new exorcists were urgently needed in the country.

East Wrote:I bought an estate once.....

Fascinating story. Did you know you lived there before? Maybe some kind of witchcraft was taking place there...

Could be that she had some sort of seizure, a mental breakdown, was on acid or is simply faking it. Daily Mail is also one of the least credible sources on the planet, they make up compleatly fake stuff all the time. Attributing weird stuff to possession was very popular in medieval Europe. Epileptic seizures and rape were once considered of demonic orgin. Some of my friends used to take Belladona, they sure looked posessed afterwards. Most of the time acsribing such things to supernatural forces is just a convinient way of ignoring the real underlying problems. Oh, and it's also fun. Demons are more entertaining than any real-life bull-feces.