Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penis Size
How important is it to gay men when it comes to choosing partners?
I ask this because my own endowment is on the small size and for me it is a great embarrassment because it is not big and thick. It is more like small and pathetic.
It brings up a lot of anxiety in me about what if I and another guy do get close enough to have sex. Will

I just wanna know how much stock guys put into size to see if my anxiety over this is justified or not

For some people its all important. For others its not important at all.

I am doomed am I? I mean it is bad enough being fat, socially awkward, too smart for my own damn good and to have a small dick on top of it. Geez God could not have engineered a more repulsive guy in the eyes of gay men even if he tried huh?
I guess I just gonna have to accept that and bury myself in my history books until I die

The right man will love you for who you are, not for the size of your penis. If someone rejects you just because of your size, he's not worth your time.

You say you're fat - that's something that can be fixed. Work out, eat healthier and your kilos will slowly slip away. And this is the first time I hear that being smart is bad.

In order to be liked by others, you must like yourself.

All you have to do is get skinny, lose the social anxiety, dumb yourself down and grow a bigger dick and that is the only way that you will meet anyone close to suitable for you.

I mean that's how we all find dates isn't it...just change into someone that we aren't so we can have someone that we shouldn't just so we can be happy?

dfiant Wrote:All you have to do is get skinny, lose the social anxiety, dumb yourself down and grow a bigger dick and that is the only way that you will meet anyone close to suitable for you.

I mean that's how we all find dates isn't it...just change into someone that we aren't so we can have someone that we shouldn't just so we can be happy?

You make a good point, the truth is I can't do anything about my penis size, dumbing down is something I will definitely refuse to do and while I can lose about 20 more pounds because of the meds I take as a result of me living with rheumatoid arthritis looking like an underwear model is out of the question. I mean yea basically in order to be attractive to a lot of the out guys that live in my area I would have to change into someone I am not. It is really sad that I feel like I have little choice but to do that, cause I see some other gay guys who are kissing and cuddling and all of that and I feel bad because I want that too.

Drkmcnamara Wrote:I am doomed am I? I mean it is bad enough being fat, socially awkward, too smart for my own damn good and to have a small dick on top of it. Geez God could not have engineered a more repulsive guy in the eyes of gay men even if he tried huh?
I guess I just gonna have to accept that and bury myself in my history books until I die

Again SOME men are size queens and even stud horses can't please them, then there are some where size doesn't matter.

Honestly, you do not want to be with one of those people who prefer to date a guy based on his penis size or his physical appearance. Such shallow people usually end up being very, very ugly on the inside.

So your smart and in school, that most likely will equate to your being able to pull down the larger bucks later in life... So honestly if all you want is 'just sex' your wallet will more than compensate for your other endowments.

Drkmcnamara Wrote:You make a good point, the truth is I can't do anything about my penis size, dumbing down is something I will definitely refuse to do and while I can lose about 20 more pounds because of the meds I take as a result of me living with rheumatoid arthritis looking like an underwear model is out of the question. I mean yea basically in order to be attractive to a lot of the out guys that live in my area I would have to change into someone I am not. It is really sad that I feel like I have little choice but to do that, cause I see some other gay guys who are kissing and cuddling and all of that and I feel bad because I want that too.

RA and medications - Talk to your doctor, ask for a referral to a physical therapist.

Doctor most likely would be keen on getting you to lose a bit of mass as extra mass leads to more joint damage. And PT will have low impact exercises you can do at home to burn more calories and actually strengthen muscles all over the body. More muscle mass means you burn more calories.

So basically you are saying the most I can hope for is for me to pay for sex and companionship? Let's hope I make lots of money then cuz if not well I am shit out of luck ain't I?