Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Date someone who's transgender?
So this is a question directed mainly towards guys who identify as gay, but of course everyone's input is welcome and appreciated!

How would you feel about seeing someone who was born biologically female, but identifies as a gay male? Or have you, and if so, how did it go? I personally find myself frequently attracted to trans guys. Just wondering how others feel about this subject.

Btw, this is Wade, but shhhhhh.... you're not supposed to know that.

Hmm.. Never felt attracted to a trans-man (at least not that I know of!) But you never know what will happen, I guess?

Sex, gender, and trans status are not barriers to me. If I click with the person, that's all there is. I consider myself lucky in this regard. I would absolutely date a transman if we clicked.

This kind of question makes me feel awful! No - I probably wouldn't. I don't think it's physically possible to change a female body into a male body possessing the traits that I find oh so attractive.

If that is what floats your boat and gets you all hot, why not? The only approval you need is your own.

Cuddly Wrote:This kind of question makes me feel awful! No - I probably wouldn't. I don't think it's physically possible to change a female body into a male body possessing the traits that I find oh so attractive.

And the opposite is very true, but I do have to admit some transmen have truly did a good work, however, I know for a fact from a friend of mine who is undergoing the removal of its penis, that the sexual part isn't as he was expected, the good thing is that he'll keep its prostate and since he was bottom he'll remain bottom. Now, because the operation is not completed yet I don't know its feeling of being penetrated in that fake vagina, but I'm eager and super curious to find out.

Jake Wrote:And the opposite is very true, but I do have to admit some transmen have truly did a good work, however, I know for a fact from a friend of mine who is undergoing the removal of its penis, that the sexual part isn't as he was expected, the good thing is that he'll keep its prostate and since he was bottom he'll remain bottom. Now, because the operation is not completed yet I don't know its feeling of being penetrated in that fake vagina, but I'm eager and super curious to find out.

I wanna know this too!

If my dick ever gets mangled I just want a vagina.

But like, I'd still... be a guy... just that guy with the vagina. I think that would make me quite the catch.

larafan25 Wrote:I wanna know this too!

If my dick ever gets mangled I just want a vagina.

But like, I'd still... be a guy... just that guy with the vagina. I think that would make me quite the catch.

You could become...Vagina Man:

[Image: vagina-costume.jpg]

Miles Wrote:You could become...Vagina Man:

[Image: vagina-costume.jpg]

Oh my that's an ugly vagina hahahaha and from what I guess, his head's the clitoris LOL

nope. like Cuddly said, the physical body is not the same as a real man's. no penis, no balls, no sperm; additionally there are a number of completely wrong parts there -- tits, vagina.... physically i am not capable of dealing with that. they may be masculine in personality, and i actually prefer a more masculine personality on a female (Samantha Ronson seems decent to me), but i could never feel sexual attraction.

additionally, i don't think most of them look believable even if you disregard the genital parts. just today i saw one female who looked like she was a transsexual. dressed all male, hair cut short, she looked like transitioning to male but she was also obviously a chick at the same time. she looked like both simultaneously, and that combination is really a turn-off. i can't resolve that dichotomy in my brain.

so no, i am not attracted to transsexuals of any type (men who transition to female and who cut off their dick and balls and grow tits....same physical reasons apply). i might click, and i wouldn't rule out a friendship, but, to me, sex is a big part of a romantic relationship and i wouldn't be able to have sex with a transsexual.